• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

im trying to maintain my weight its fallen off with breastfeeding EJ and if it doesnt stablise im going to get told off for being underweight :( :nope: sadest thing is its all muscle tone im losing not fat so got plenty of saggy bits

im trying to maintain my weight its fallen off with breastfeeding EJ and if it doesnt stablise im going to get told off for being underweight :( :nope: sadest thing is its all muscle tone im losing not fat so got plenty of saggy bits

i know what you mean, im technically underwieght and keep getting funny looks off my parents but it doesnt mean i dont have a podgy tummy :nope:
Is the alterna ticker website working for any of you girls? xxx

kris, you dont have a podgy tummy, well you didnt when you posted you post preg piccys...

yeh i was all stood straight in that pic, wen i sit its like
*boingalloingggg*

lol well i just got on the scales and ive lost another 6lbs in the last 2 wks :( ,

i wis i could lose the weight :( its aweful. i put on a rediculous amount during pregnancy (like more than 3 stone!!!:cry:) and i kjust cant seem to shift it its disgusting :nope:

i wis i could lose the weight :( its aweful. i put on a rediculous amount during pregnancy (like more than 3 stone!!!:cry:) and i kjust cant seem to shift it its disgusting :nope:

:hugs: it will go with time hun you just have to work at it :hugs:

teen parenting i would think!! i keep forgetting to check here now :)

lol i spent a century making the OP with all the tickers and everyone effed off to teen parenting :dohh:
:hissy:
:haha: xxx

theres a teen parenting section now? I didnt even know. I'm technically not a teen though, so the "young parents" was better for me lol :dohh:

im not a teen anymore either lol been a few years for me lol but im definatly a young parent, i'll hang out here with you andi

hi girls im not tech a teen no more so more a young mum. im Danielle 20, and have a gorgeous baby girl, Maisie Grace born 26th Jan 2010 at 23:56pm weighing 61b 7 and was a week late and had to be induced due to bleeding!! but thats me!! x x

im not a teen either. im 20 and my little girl is 10 weeks.its gone sooo quickly! hows everyone and your LO's doing?

they are doing good im just going to get my toddler up and give him breakfast as they are both still in bed but i need to get going as they have doctors appointments this afternoon

im 24, not that i feel it lol, i was taking the boys to the doctor and walked past the local college ( aka high school ) and one of the boys asked if i used to " go there " before i had the kids lol hmmmmm i didnt think i looked that young

lol same age as me. I feel young too- like i shouldn't be 24. I'm afraid i'm gonna age quickly though now that i have ella coz the last 2 months have flown by so so quick, is this how the rest of my life is gonna be? zooming? :p

Yeah it flys by although each day can go on forever when they are unwell and cranky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->