• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

Oh has the whole weekend off yay :happydance: so were off to the park tomorrow for a nice long stroll (our local park is huuge and takes ages to get round!) I love going out with my boys :D

hello girlies =) can i join in please?? i'm Jo, i'm 19 (20 in november) my son is called Eiyzaque and he was born on the 17th of July 2008 so he'll be 2 soon and my baby girls name is Ehllsyie and she was born on the 14th of April 2010 =) hope everyones ok xx

ahhh such a clever kailee, bubs is to pudgy to roll over lol, he just lies there, he dosent even grab his feet bless him, I got a new car today :D but i need help giving it a name,
https://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s346/kimbobaloobob/050.jpg
its a silver seat leon... any ideas what i can call it, my 1st car was called poo poo and my ka was called tiffany...

Im not good at naming things

everyone excited for teen parenting? (even tho im going to be 20 EEKK)

Quintin grab at toys today 1st Time, I will have pictures of it tomorrow:cloud9:

ahhh well dont quintin:) bubs did it too, but it wasnt a toy... it was £10 note

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
lol grabbing money already ;)

my cars called the slut... not sure that helps :s llol xx

pmsl i can imagine it 'mummy are we going in the slut today' think ill give tha name a miss lol

our car is called tommy lol its a black vw golf match fsi,
we had a friend of mine (female) living with us for 8 months last year she was an easy housemate as she cooked fir all of us and did her share of cleaning and kept to herself the rest of the time, our male housemates before her were both terrible

Thankyou ladies :flower:
how are we all today? and i think lily is a lovely name for ur car :thumbup:

thank you :) im great, you are you and your two little ones?, can i ask, how do you pronounce their names?

ahhh it think ive figuerd it, elija and elise , there both gorgeous spellings!

i thought they were pronounced like elsie and isaac?
beautiful spellings..shall add you to the OP once alterna tickers decides to work for me?
I cant seem to get the site to load up????
lol think iv overused it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->