• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

:haha: amanda
have a look at the open uni..im starting my degree in october with them :D:D:D:D
xxx

I've been looking, but I don't know what I want to do. I've been thinking of an accounting course, because there's good money in it. But it's a lot of hard work, and although I got an A in my Maths GCSE...my minds a little rusty.

Take it from me Accounting is the most mind numbing job in the world :( ... I did it for years (and it's not as well paid as you might think!)

If you are going to train for something for a couple of years then bear in mind that you may well be doing the resulting job for the next 40+ years .... and choose your course and options carefully and with a mind to what might keep you interested for all that time :D

And Amanda - Tattie is intending to pick up her previous job/training of working with children by registering as a childminder.

Ooo I've always fancied being a childminder...my mum was one for the first 18 years of my life and I loved having a house full of children running around...but I think people might look at me and because I'm young decide they wouldn't want to leave their children with me :shrug: I may start looking into it a bit more though.

sorry naomi!
Wats your LO's dob?
And course u can babynewbie :)
name, LO and LO's dob? xxx

my names hannah, my little bubbas archie born on 3rd december 2009. cant believe how quick time is flying!! my pregnancy went soo slowly then all of a sudden since he was born its zoomed by!!

my names hannah, my little bubbas archie born on 3rd december 2009. cant believe how quick time is flying!! my pregnancy went soo slowly then all of a sudden since he was born its zoomed by!!

I agree with that...can't believe how quick it's going since I've had Lucas...he grows too fast :cry:

oh is mad at me. i spent some money. i feel horrible like i can nver buy kailee any nice toys. i bought stuff and now hes saying i waste money and it was for kailee. he just spent money on himself. its not fair. i feel like a bad mom :'(

oh is mad at me. i spent some money. i feel horrible like i can nver buy kailee any nice toys. i bought stuff and now hes saying i waste money and it was for kailee. he just spent money on himself. its not fair. i feel like a bad mom :'(

your not a bad mom!
its mean that he can waste money on himself!

dont feel bad, ignore him! would he rather kailee not have nice things?! my oh just turns a blind eye now, everytime i go out i always come home with stuff for archie!

purple kiwi my OH is the same i swear he's only ever bought nappies and i think about three toys for jakob who will be ONE next week!!!

we got given all clothes from his aunt and my aunt who have slightly old boys and fair enough i love a good hand me down but every time i want to buy clothes he gets annoyed cos we already have clothes!! luckily we've nearly run out so i've gone a bit mental on ebay buying 12 - 18month clothes for jakob :)

i've bought him ALL his toys including a play pen, his jumperoo, his bouncy chair, his changing table etc... i always bought food and milk and toiletries nappies etc

so annoying... and he works i don't even work i just sell stuff on ebay and make nappy cakes ;)

sorry for that rant lol xx

man im thankful that being married every penny in this house is classed as Joint money so dh cant bitch at me spending it caus he spends more of it on needless stuff than i do

well we count it as joint money but he just seems to buy more useless stuff. so we had a fight and he was only mad cuz he thought id spet all our money. which i didnt. then i was mad cuz i went to baby group and just this one lady i swear hatesme and made me feel like crap cuz she takes out all this stuff for her baby and like looks down at me i guess cuz i used like no name diapers and it just made me sad. i like going but i cant stand her. so we basically just took all our fustration and yelled. but we eventually got it sorted out

im glad you got it sorted hun, i blew up at dh this morning caus it seemed like he didnt listen to a thing i asked he had gotten up half an hour before me and had time to get dresseed etc... but i found him watching tv so when i got up with both boys i had to feed EJ and deal with Nate while DH got himself ready for work and did nothing to help and left a mess i even made DH breafast caus he left himself short on time

well done kailee, i think EJ is going to roll very young he can already get onto his side if i leave him on the floor,
did she roll front to back or back to front?

and we arent doing anything special, i dont even know if dh has the bank holiday off work or not lol how bad am i lol, probably take DS to the park and maybe have a bbq

front to back. shes can go on her side from her back. and shes been wobbly lots when on her stomach lol i thought she never roll.

okay so my fiance and i r building a new house that is 4 bedroom. the basement, would be set up the 'man cave' for like a pool table and game room and things like that well one of my girlfriends recently asked us if she could rent the basement bedroom and fiance said yeah cuz he would like a little help with bills for first couple months of living there, i completely understand. and i love my friend but idk how i feel about another woman living in the house cuz she likes to party and hang on guys nd it makes me alil nervous... wat do u guys think??? my other friend is getting married rite after us and she thinks its a bad idea but i dont want to let my imagination get wild u know???

I couldn't have someone else living in my home. Adults make their own rules and I could see myself getting into arguments, especially with a baby in the house.
I trust my OH completely but with another woman living in the house I think I'd get pretty paranoid.
Although help with paying the bills would be a great benefit.
Let you OH know how you feel and see what he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->