Theory test [driving]

AP

Reaction score
What's the best way to practice for a theory test? For some reason i am having issues with it and all the mock tests i am taking arent too great results.

How did you all do it? :wacko:

I bought a book and it had sections of questions and answers at the back so I went through the questions time and time again until I was getting them all right, it stood me I good stead as I got 100% on the test

I think it's much different now, I don't know what the format s as I sat the very first theory test before they added lots of bits onto it

I had a cd rom - it was brilliant. I did it religiously for ages before my test and passed first time. I also had a book plus the highway code book but I didn't really use them. I found the cd rom put me in the environment and helped a lot more, but that's just me :)

See I have the theory book but it seems so much to-ing and froing!

I read the hiway code a little and just did the DVD over and over x

Is the DVD just like a mock test yeah?

My first one- I read the highway code book and got full marks bar 1 for it- and I forgot about the hazard perception :dohh:

The DVD was a lifesaver for me second time round!

The dvd is much better than book and tests you without the need to turn to back of book for answers.

Where do I get this DVD!!!! Sounds perfect for moi!

i got mine in tesco.

i had the book but it ust seemed overwhelming

is it this one https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/bookstore.asp?FO=1207773&DI=588199&TRACKID=003755

https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/bookstore.asp?FO=1207772&DI=633440&TRACKID=003755 this one!

Price seems steep though. Have a look in your supermarkets

CD, Driving test success all tests is the one I'm using

In all honesty, I found it REALLY hard to practice, I did the disk about 3 times but kept failing so gave up, went for it and passed the theory first time lol. It really is mostly common sense x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->