There can't be much more surely?? (tmi)

Emmy1987

Mummy to a princess!
Reaction score
So last night 10.30pm after a hot bath I had my show, and there was a lot of it! Lots of cramping and contractions for hours (was up most of the night)after that, thought that was it, we were in labour at last! This lasted until about 10am.

I got up and had a bounce on my ball and contractions stopped! Only bouncing stopped them, still got them when I was sat still/walking etc.

So I went back to bed to try and sleep considering they had stopped, went to the loo before getting into bed where MORE stuff came out, I'm talking big globs, took up most of a sheet of toilet paper! Got into bed and the contractions started!!! Managed to get some kip but they then got to 5-7 mins apart lasting over a minute. Had some toast and that made them even closer together (????) but after another hour it slowed down and eventually stopped.

I got really grumpy and OH agreed to take me out shopping (only exciting places like Boots and B&Q lol but it was out of the house!) Went to the loo at B&Q and my god there was MORE goo on the tissue paper (along with some snail trail that I've been having for weeks) and that set the contractions off again! Got home, had a clear out, wiped and there was more goo again!! And so I'm cushed up in my favourite recliner chair having more contractions, nothing regular as of yet with this batch.

Seriously, I think I'm a goo-making machine atm! There can't be more up there surely...? I've lost at least two egg cups full! :blush:

And when I stood up this morning I felt a little gush as if I just came on my period and I've had to put on a sanitary towel because I've been trickling all day too.

How much show should there be??? I feel like I have an endless supply!

Knowing my luck I'm not even dilating even though these contractions really are quite sore! Hmph :sulk:

if you have been trickling fluid all day i would be getting in touch with l&d if its bad enough you need a pad :-/ could be your waters leaking :-/ but i get were your coming from with plug i have been loosing giant globs of it for days now and its awful and making me grumpy cos im so stick and uncomfy down there (sorry tmi) x

Oh ladies! I feel sorry for your discomfort! ( but also slightly jealous as I have nothing! :haha: )
Emmy, that is a disgusting amount of mucus for anyone one person to produce! :haha: oh I really hope this is it for you both! Come on babies! :) xx

Lettuce, I have no idea where it's coming from, maybe I'm having a mucous baby?!!

Everything's come to a stop, minus my gooing.

Had a nap after posting this and sobbed when I woke up. 20 hours of pain and then nothing. I feel like a failure for not being able to go into active labour.

People keep calling/texting and telling me to hurry up and I feel so pressured to have her now. I dont dare tell anyone about having contractions in case they get disappointed when it stops and they get annoyed at me.

I know I shouldn't care but I'm getting constant barraging about it and I just can't ignore it.

Sorry didn't mean to turn it into a self pity post :(

:hugs: think you are entitled to feeling a bit sorry for yourself! People are so unhelpful aren't they?! I mean, it's not even your due date yet! I'm so sorry it's all stopped! Are you able to get some rest in case it all starts tomorrow?
Have you got a midwife appt soon?
I've got one on Friday for a sweep! :happydance: xx

:hugs: think you are entitled to feeling a bit sorry for yourself! People are so unhelpful aren't they?! I mean, it's not even your due date yet! I'm so sorry it's all stopped! Are you able to get some rest in case it all starts tomorrow?
Have you got a midwife appt soon?
I've got one on Friday for a sweep! :happydance: xx

We're watching Tangled then having an early night but there's major roadworks going on next to us which went on all through the night and will do tonight :(
My next appt is Monday, she wouldn't do it earlier, they're stingy here!!

Good luck with the sweep!!

I really wish I could know if there's been any progress down there :/ don't think it was waters that trickled, think it was some snail trail lol.

I'm so disheartened :(

I know! If only there was a machine we could plug ourselves into to tell us how we are doing. I bet you'll get that sweep and be well away! If you aren't there by then anyway. Is there any point in calling your midwife to say what you are experiencing? X

I know! If only there was a machine we could plug ourselves into to tell us how we are doing. I bet you'll get that sweep and be well away! If you aren't there by then anyway. Is there any point in calling your midwife to say what you are experiencing? X

I only have the number for labour ward and antenatal emergency assessment unit :/

Oh I have a community midwife at the gp surgery- that's who I've seen all along. I can't imagine how tired and fed up you feel! :( xx

Oh I have a community midwife at the gp surgery- that's who I've seen all along. I can't imagine how tired and fed up you feel! :( xx

I have one too but she's not in til Monday :( no way of contacting her which sucks :(

Bed time, I hope I can at least sleep or I'll just sit and cry lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->