THERE GETTING DARKER.. Check this out *PIC* In bed now.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I shouldn't have any more faint lines today if I'm Indeed pregnant..

i can see a line on there but i would say it was an evap line sorry.
I hope it is a bfp in the end. But if you examine those tests hard enough then you will see a line.
Retest first thing in the morning with a decent test.

M&B please take Scotchbonnets advice, it really isnt healthy to test this much.

Also if you were pregnant you would be getting stronger lines by now, as Tam says the hormone doubles every 48 hours but every test you have posted over the past few days have been exactly the same! They have not gotten darker at all.

Sorry to be Blunt but i very much doubt you are pregnant this month and those tests are just evap lines.

I am sorry I don't see anything either - I agree about waiting a couple of more days and then retesting. I would also recommend retesting with a name brand - I just don't trust those IC's. Good luck!
I agree with above.

I always tested with a second brand!

I can see that line in your last pic a couple of posts up I'm abit worried you have some dodgy internet cheapies the ultra sensitive ones were never recommended and even the cheapies have diff brands.

scotchbonnet is right - your going to send yaself mad!

x

Just to reliterate what the other's have said - either give it a few days or get shares in ClearBlue :rofl:.
Try to chill out a bit, you have two little ones already so you know there's no problems.

Sinead

hiya - i can see something - very very faint but its deffinitely something there! exciting xxxxxxxx

Did AF show? You test yet? Please nobody :gun: me! Ha ha. I know I'm encouraging, but I'm curious!! Aren't you guys?

You said you were going to save FMU to test at 5 p.m. if AF hadn't show yet. It's pretty close, so??? Good luck! :hugs:

My M&B is not letting me sign in with my user name.. IT says logged in but it doesn't take me to the page.. EHH..
Well, I tested and got darker. All 3 tests have lines.Except FRER. Equate, Clearblue +-, IC tests.
The doctor wants to see me and see whats going on. IF I'm not pregnant (blood work done today).
There gonna get me on a pill that will start my cycle, that way I can TTC again..

Opps, all have lines except FRER..
So, I Don't think I'm pregnant. Unless I ovulated later than I thought. Which you guys thought a long time ago.. So that could be it..
But, If I ovualted when I though I should have had a BLAZING BFP.
So options are not pregnnat, or ovulated later..

Hey hun, just so you know...
Those internet cheapies? You sent me the same brand... Well, I had Dustin POAS on one of those last night (obviously it would be stupid for ME to) because obviously HE isn't pregnant LOL. And there is a slightly visible evap/indention in the tests. It's just the brand hun. I'd post a pic of it but it'll just look like yours- essentially impossible to see. Anyway, just did that to see if it did the same on mine. Sorry hun, no go!

Yeah but theyr darker now. But, The doctor thinks I'm pregnant, And he did blood work. He thinks I might be having a chemical pregnancy or my O date was later than I thought it was.

Yeah but theyr darker now. But, The doctor thinks I'm pregnant, And he did blood work. He thinks I might be having a chemical pregnancy or my O date was later than I thought it was.

Did you do another blood test today? That will give you the definitive answer. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back