Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures012.jpg
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures011.jpg
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures013.jpg
Like, I said it probably is an evap who knows. But, I just thought I would share..
I still think AF is on her way...

:dohh:Im sorry to say this....But I still dont see any thing.....Pleaes Please wait to test more....:wacko: Try to relax and see if AF arrives.....I really think that is for the best.:dohh:

You changed the pictures on me and the title of your thread!

But I still dont see anything!

Yep I made the pictures clearer so you can see them!!.. now look, My god if you can't see them wow..
I must have been eating my carrots..or Im tripping lol..

everyone on yahoo messanger can see the faint line.. but its alot darker than the ones from this morning.

I had to clean off my monitor to see the ones from this morning, to many hand marks on it..

Ditto..
Sorry if that sounded rude I been kinda PMSing now my boobs hurt like nata

Sorry....Dont see anything...:shrug:

I will keep you all posted I know alot of you arn't on right now, but I figued someone was on too look!

Im sorry dont see anything. TBH looks like all the other ones you have taken. Sorry....

I think I can see a really faint line,but can't be sure.I would wait and test or try to get a blood test done.Goodluck hope you get a BFP

I think I can see a really faint line,but can't be sure.I would wait and test or try to get a blood test done.Goodluck hope you get a BFP

AF is due tomorrow.. So I will retest if she doesn't show up..
But, I wont test again till 5pm..

I am sorry I don't see anything either - I agree about waiting a couple of more days and then retesting. I would also recommend retesting with a name brand - I just don't trust those IC's. Good luck!

Here's hoping that AF doesn't show up.

Before I said, "I think," but now, I do see something! That test does look like a past one how it looks ripped off, but like you said, with not much handle they do seem to disintegrate! :dohh: Good luck testing tomorrow! Post pics!!

https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/dark.jpg
LOL. Yeah they brake off easily. Sorry, def not the same test!...
I used 2 brands IC and FRER and then Equate. Equate yesterday had a light light pink line positive line that no one could see on here (possible evap).
FRER too light to pick up on cam & post though I did try but was darker this morning. Now, This is far more darker than this mornings. IC tests have a bad habit with FAint positive evaps I have heard thats why I have different tests to back up I plan on using digital tomorrow night.. or Thursday..

I can see something, but I would wait a couple more days then test again, as the hormone gets stronger approximately every 48hrs! x

i think i can see faint lines on 1st 2 pics prolly better to see to the eye than cam id take another day ur af is due using first morning urine as its at its strongest then but ur hcg levels will go up each day that passes and the longer u wait the better reading u will get try a sensitive test such as first response or predictor or clear blue even :)

Honey - I am going to be frank. This behaviour is unhealthy. You need to wait until you see a BIG FAT POSITIVE or a distinctive line before you share anymore with us.

It is wearing thin.

I do hope you get your BFP but this is not healthy. I hope you consider taking my advice - do not upload another picture unless there is a line that I don't need an owl to help me see. I know TTC grates on every one's last nerve especially when you are dying to see that positive, but this sweetie, this.....is resoundingly unhealthy. If it is wearing thin on me - I am sure it is wearing thin on other forum users. I don't get flustered easily. We want to keep this a welcoming spot. So stop. We are all rooting for you and a positive but you need to help us to want to come online and not be faced with another far fetched "now you see it, now you don't test" from you.

I hope you take this advice in the way it is meant. I am not a moderator - LOL - but I like it here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back