There in real, can you see it?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
So... My baby is only 3 months on Friday.. and think I've just got a bfp .. wasn't planned, exclusively breastfeeding and required a lot of fertility treatment last 2 babies..
I tested because my boobs hurt and baby was super cranky feeding. Also had spotting

20181212_160654.jpg 20181212_160619.jpg

I can see it as I already said did you do another today x

Have you taken any more tests? I see a very faint line but is it possible left over hcg from your last pregnancy?

Sorry I posted that last msg before I saw your update. Still seeing a faint line but doesn’t look much darker, is it darker in person?

There is def a line. Can you take a pic of today’s test next to yesterday’s for comparison? I think it might be a bit darker

Sorry I posted that last msg before I saw your update. Still seeing a faint line but doesn’t look much darker, is it darker in person?

It seems to be darker. Yesterdays test was mome existant so thought maybe the first as a dud. But im thinking it was just extra sensitive compared to the rest. Todays def had a line but hard to get on camera.
With my last 2 i took ages to get darker tests . Maybe thats just normal for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->