There in real, can you see it?

I agree w above poster. There are definitely lines but just every very light. They should be getting darker. I'm sorry.

Could it be possible the first line is an indent? Cos I clearly see the most recent one! Holding out hope for you, try again tomorrow and see if it’s any darker! X

The first and most recent test next to each other

20181217_172420.jpg

It's strange how it hasn't got darker

The bottom is the most recent right? Bc the top looks dry. Honestly it's hard to say bc the bottom one is still wet it looks like so its hard to compare. The bottom looks good

The bottom is the most recent right? Bc the top looks dry. Honestly it's hard to say bc the bottom one is still wet it looks like so its hard to compare. The bottom looks good
Yeah bottom is most recent. This was a few hours later but yeah top is totally dry now. I went to the drs said my test looked negative, did a dip test with a cheapy of her own said it was negative but had only waited 30 seconds.
But agreed to do a beta for peace of mind.
So go tomorrow at 12 pm and get the results the following day

Hers is neg because on the FRER is so faint. They don't stare at them the way we do. In one pregnancy the doc was saying neg but I made her wait over 10 min n it finally showed.

How sensitive are the frers? Is there any chance these are just all indents? They are so dark ib real. I wont ever buy them again if these are indents

RESULTS: First Response Early Result had an analytical sensitivity of 6.3 mIU/mL, which was estimated to detect greater than 95% of pregnancies on the day of missed period. The sensitivity of Clearblue Easy Earliest Results was 25 mIU/mL, which indicated detection of 80% of pregnancies

Hopefully the betas answer some things for you. Did she say if it might be residual hcg from the last pregnancy?

She said not by this point. My baby is 3 months now.

This happened to another lady on here recently. Her newborn was about the same age as yours and she kept getting very very faint lines on frer. I know the doctors say that the hcg should be completely gone by now and maybe it basically is but I’m starting to think that maybe some people’s bodies hold onto a tiny tiny tiny amount of hcg for a few months after birth and frer are SO sensitive they pick it up. Just a theory, but seems strange you both got v faint lines on frer about 3 months pp.

So glad your doctor did a blood test for you tho

This happened to another lady on here recently. Her newborn was about the same age as yours and she kept getting very very faint lines on frer. I know the doctors say that the hcg should be completely gone by now and maybe it basically is but I’m starting to think that maybe some people’s bodies hold onto a tiny tiny tiny amount of hcg for a few months after birth and frer are SO sensitive they pick it up. Just a theory, but seems strange you both got v faint lines on frer about 3 months pp.

So glad your doctor did a blood test for you tho

This was me, my doctor said it's very rare but can happen, if you look back through the posts look for 12 weeks pp Omg you'll see my tests, my doctors test was also negative but my frer were even darker than yours. I was not pregnant and did not bleed so i kinda think it was left over, BUT the positives came back a couple weeks later so who knows.

Hcg was 6.5 so looks like a chemical as tests now completely neg. Thanks for your comments x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->