There in real, can you see it?

I do t have to click on the picture to see that line! Looks good! Fingers crossed for you xx

Put your tests side by side for you on ‘layout’ app that’s how I always did it. Today’s test on top is defo darker Fx for u xxx

8A1EDBE8-A072-45E0-A101-F77A0E537301.jpeg

The two tests in the same light, top is 2 days ago, bottom is today

20181214_093947.jpg 20181214_093826.jpg

Def looks a bit darker. I would think it would be even darker after two days but maybe you’re still just super early x

Definitely darker, looks like the start of your bfp!!!

I actually couldn't see the line on my phone with your first test but clearly see it with your second one. Did you take one today?

Today's test is lighter.. 5 daus after the first test. Looks like a chemical i think. Ive got horrific cramps on one side and like im gonna get my period

Som
Today's test is lighter.. 5 daus after the first test. Looks like a chemical i think. Ive got horrific cramps on one side and like im gonna get my period

So sorry hun xx big hugs

So saturdays test was barepy Any thing i called it bfn. But i tested today as ive got the drs soon. And it came up a line simipar to the original test. I dunno whats going on? If its a chemical shouldn't it be neg by now? And if not and in preggo shouldnt it be darker by now.. top test wed, thurs, saturday and today

20181217_145820.jpg

So saturdays test was barepy Any thing i called it bfn. But i tested today as ive got the drs soon. And it came up a line simipar to the original test. I dunno whats going on? If its a chemical shouldn't it be neg by now? And if not and in preggo shouldnt it be darker by now.. top test wed, thurs, saturday and today

View attachment 1050823
They all have lines but the bottom line darkest but your right from wednesay to now it should be darker hun im sorry
Hope you get answers soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"