Thers NOTHING i want to drink, what do i do?!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
I used to drink only pepsi max and tea, obviously i changed over to decaf tea but i dont want tea at all now, and i cant have the pepsi max because of the caffeine, iv tried sprite i can just about handle it but i dont like it and means i dont drink much, i tried lilt because i used to love that but its just gross!!!! (I have all the sugar free ones) and i HATE dilute drinks like squash, and water feels too heavy it makes me feel sick!!! What on earth am i going to drink? :wacko: what are all you ladies drinking?

Iv never found a caffeine free and sugar free, and its only pepsi max i like lol i dont like diet coke or even diet pepsi lol only pepsi max haha

Fuss pot hehe! Only kidding. I'm out if ideas though. How about the flavoured sugar free water? They're usually quite yummy :)

Lol i know im too fussy for my own good, yea i think I'll try flavoured waters thank you :) x

I know how u feel, ive gone off tea, coffee, Vimto and flavoured water which is all I used to drink, been on decaff for over a yr anyway but cant even drink that, so far I'm on water and fresh orange juice but it's getting boring!

do you like ginger ale? it really helps with tummy discomfort for me. also i personally love water with about half a lemon squeezed in; its terrific for your health bc it has a lot of vitamins in it! might not be great on the tummy though if you're feeling queasy.

also - gatorade? i know its not the HEALTHIEST but its of course better than being dehydrated!

and finally -- raspberry leaf tea (pregnancy tea), i love it :)

For the last couple weeks, all I want to drink is lemon-lime gatorade.

Also maybe try an ensure drink, that's what I'm doing to help because I can barely eat due to all day sickness right now.

I've been doing a lot of carbonated water. It helps with any nausea and is pretty easy to drink, especially over ice.

I'm in the same boat and the only thing I'm enjoying is orange still lucozade... I know it's full of sugars but I'm not eating much because of all day sickness. Hope you find a drink you enjoy soon x

Have you tried apple juice (clear not cloudy). It was pretty much all I could drink for a couple of weeks. It did pass though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->