• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

they are letting baby Ps mother out... wtf?

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
That mobster doesn't deserve to be alive let alone out on parole

That mobster doesn't deserve to be alive let alone out on parole

No way... When is she getting out... Dont even think that's been 5 years... Its disgusting !! She should never be allowed out !

Shes been in 5years according to papers and was let out as shes 'no longer a danger to the public'

Is there no justice in this world, what about that poor boy??

I didn't hear of Baby P's case until just now. Read up on it and that evil monster stepdad (who has a lot of other disgusting charges) and literally threw up in my mouth a little. These cases really disturb me. I just picked up my tiny sweet boy and held him and held him until finally he said "Mommy you're squeezing me! You're squeezing me too much Mommy" I didn't want to let him go :*( It makes me want to hold them forever and makes me so glad my children are mine and not some horrible monsters. God bless those poor children :(

Sorry paperhearts never meant to upset you Hun... Just..

WHY??? WHY let her out?

Sorry paperhearts never meant to upset you Hun... Just..

WHY??? WHY let her out?

Oh no, don't be sorry. It's just so sad. She's 100% responsible just as he is. She should never get out :mad:

I read things like this in the paper there's been 2 recently a little boy who's mum starved him and fed him salt. And one who died of starvation too like 3 years ago.

Anyway i read them and immediately check all the kids, hug those who are awake and just watch the babies. Sitting in dearrans room just now looking and thinking 'id never let anything happen to you like that'

Is this about Peter? Is this who you are talking about?

Exactly! That's my thought too. I can't imagine just sitting and listening to someone hurt my baby like that. It breaks my heart. That woman is off in the head for that to not have any affect on her.

Baby P... Might be peter but our papers just called it baby P

It was in a different paper yesterday bit heres the express.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/433295/Baby-P-s-mother-set-to-be-freed-in-days

Exactly! That's my thought too. I can't imagine just sitting and listening to someone hurt my baby like that. It breaks my heart. That woman is off in the head for that to not have any affect on her.

:hugs:

Disgusting what they did to that poor boy!! Nobody deserves to even breath after that, he died in absolute agony with a broken back and his mum!!! Mum!!! Should of protected him, she wont last two mins on the outside if ppl find her, mind u she will get luxury of safehouse and changed identity, awful justice system!

Shes not getting a name change according to the court statement but shes getting moved to Kent and even her own mother has told her to Eff off as shes not worth the time off day

that is a disgrace. she will get a new identity, place to live and be free to carry on breeding more neglected children. our justice system really makes me mad sometimes, they blame the stepdad for his death but she failed to protect her son and actively hid his abuse... she does not deserve a new life.

Yea candycrush watch it the mum of the pelka boy will be let out next. You know the little school boy that was in the news last couple of months....shel be allowed to breed and make more kids yet SHEs the abuser of her first

So she'll be free, huh? Free to roam the streets, meet someone and produce more offspring again?

I hope she is found out and tortured like that poor little boy!

(so sorry ladies, but this case really upsets me)

OMG that is disgusting! That poor baby!! I looked up the story and am shaking I am so upset! How can social services remove him and then keep giving him back?! Poor little guy.

I think they should tie her tubes without sedation!

Oh i agree she should be tortured or at least Britain should bring the death penalty back for these exact people. The ones who torture or abuse kids with no damn remorse.

My foster daughter abi is from an abusive home (sexually) and she still has issues even though shes been with us for a while she won't even shower if my oh is here and hes NEVER even mentioned her past.

And our youngest adopted India is from parents in prison which is where i hope they stay or I'll be in for murder of the two animals, drugs and drink, starving her (whoop she hit her weight gain goal today and is 15lb. 7more lbs and she'll be in safe weight zone) and sickeningly we found out on Friday from our new social worker that she was sexually abused from 8weeks old.

Joys! We all know what happens as a baby has an impact on the rest of our lives lets just hope shes young enough to forget that part of her life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->