They heard bells. I couldnt have timed that better even if i tried.

DCS

Reaction score
Just got the kids to lay out stuff for santa, because they are going up for bath and bed. Went outside to sprinkle reindeer food and we see the guy from across the road taking his dog for a walk. Their dog wears a bell. As the kids finished we look around to see if we can spot santa and we hear actual bells, in the distance. I look over to the end of the small street and see the man and his dog. It was perfectly timed. Kids were keen to go to bed because santa cant be far.
Juat wanted to share because OH didnt get as excited as i did.

How lovely and magical for your little ones

Aww that must have been so magical for them :cloud9: What good timing!
Code:

Oh wow I bet they were so excited! I love the sound of bells on Christmas Eve. I’ve shaken bells when we’ve gone to bed every year. I’m scared to this year in case Rio actually wakes up though. I can’t be dealing with that :haha:

Love this. I've often thought about jingling some bells out in the garden once mine are in bed but theyd want to get up! Great timing for you, magical.

That’s so magical !!! Memories to treasure forever love it !!

The dog and his bell usualy drives me nuts. He is constantly running up the drive and peeing everywhere, looking for my dog. If im in the livingroom i can hear him. Tonight i was so pleased he wears it.

As a kid, one year, i swore i heard bells on as we were driving home on christmas eve. I tell that story every year to the kids. Ds knows it now, and finishes it off.
I took bells out the last couple year but couldnt find them. And i think the fact you could just about hear them if you were silent made it more special.

Will take him some treats round next week, the man and the dog.

I once thought I heard bells as a child and I still remember how amazing it felt xx

I saw Santa at the bottom of my bunk bed filling my stocking. I remember it even now and still like to believe it was real :haha:
It was the most magical, petrifying feeling in the world. I held my breath because I thought if he knew I was awake he wouldn’t leave my presents! It must have been a dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->