They just can't keep their mouths shut, can they?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
People drive me insane. I mean, for real. I've been trying SO hard to be positive about only having 7 weeks left, trying to put it into perspective so that it doesn't seem like I have so much longer to go. I'm impatient as hell, I'm so bad at waiting for things and this pregnancy just feels like its never going to end.

So why do people feel its necessary to say "How long have you got left" and when I tell them they're like "oh wow thats still a long time yet" or "oh my God, I don't know how you're going to make it through another 2 months, you're going to be so big". Why do they need to remind me that I have "a lot" of time left! They make it seem like they're annoyed by me still being pregnant - how the f* do they think I feel!? Instead of remarking on how close I am, all they can say is that I still have a lot of time left :dohh:

People are so bloody ignorant and rude.

Ignore them!! I hated people like that too. Don't worry Rae the time will fly by for ya! I find if you keep setting goals on certain dates it goes by so much quicker.

People can be so insensitive sometimes. Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you hun.
xx

Ya I get comments like that... lol

or from elderly people who dont understant the 40week due date... they are used to people using 37 week due dates.

thats not long though! 10 monthsss is long! they dont know what their on about!

Just ignore them. I ignore everyone at work who says to me every day "OMG you are still here?!!" Grrrr. I only have 2 weeks left and they act like its forever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->