They say bad luck comes in 3's...

J

Jade--x

I think I've had my 3rd!!

I was in the sun all of 10 minutes while I help put the wardrobes up and sat in the car in the shade with the boys the rest of the time (while everyone else did all the work putting up the tent) :rofl: and my back where my dress wasn't covering is now bright red :dohh:

I was wondering why I was getting weird looks from people on the campsite I was paranoid I had my skirt in my knickers or something :blush: :haha:

Attachments

• IMG-20120723-WA000.jpg
    IMG-20120723-WA000.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20120723-WA001.jpg
    IMG-20120723-WA001.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20120723-WA002.jpg
    IMG-20120723-WA002.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
:shock: ouch!

That looks really really sore...

Its actually not sore yet..But I'm dreading waking up in the morning haha x

Oh no! Rub plenty of sudocream into it x

I've heard sudocrems good for sunburn but that's the one thing I didn't bring with me! I was expecting rain and sinking in mud..I was rather looking forward to lying listening to it :haha:..And it doesn't work on LO's bum so I bought the metanium :dohh: x

Awww, that's awful! Hope its not too sore in the morning. Enjoy your camping trip :D If you have any moisturiser with you at all, it's worth putting on it.

oh that'll be throbbing soon!

last year on holiday i missed 2 strips of skin at the back of my shoulders and it was agony :(

oh that'll be throbbing soon!

last year on holiday i missed 2 strips of skin at the back of my shoulders and it was agony :(

Ohh dear :( when we last went abroad we all went down to breakfast and went to get sunbeds after, me and my sister had been up all night with my LO in our room and she just fell straight to sleep still clothed no suntan lotion (we'd put it on in the room and assumed she had) she woke up with sunburnt legs - up until where her shorts had been and had the worst line ever..It was so funny but she suffered for a few days :haha: x

I'd put lotion with aloe vera in it. In the past when I've used regular lotion/moisturizer on sunburns, it traps in the heat.

It's best to use moisturizer after the burn starts to fade.

^ Yea anything with aloe vera helps, I got myself really bad with sunburn and aloe vera is great x

i also remember when i was 17 i went on my first no parents holiday and burnt my FEET soooo badly. It was agony, the rep had to send for the doctor to take a look LOL had to spend loads of euros on special aloe vera aftersuns and medicated lotion to stop them blistering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->