thick white lotion cm? anyone else had?

Lisa1

Reaction score
I am currently 6/7dpo and am getting thick white lotion like cm, I have never ha this before.

its not an infection no smell or itching etc. it's on my pant and when I wipe sorry i know tmi lol.

Just wondering if this could be a good sign? I had cramping and fluttery tummy on the 4+5 dpo.

I think it could be. FX! :dust:

I had this the day after ovulation (less than normal, I think) and then clear and now pretty much nothing. Think I am out this month.

I have had loads of it hun, since about 10dpo. It's sometimes been pinky/browny tinged too. I have tested as i'm CD36!!! but still BFN!!!
GL. x x x

Thanks guys I seen a post in frist tri about the same thing, I have just been to the loo and it's gone lol

i hate the 2ww and the smpton spotting why do we do this to ourselves:(

I have had loads of it hun, since about 10dpo. It's sometimes been pinky/browny tinged too. I have tested as i'm CD36!!! but still BFN!!!
GL. x x x

Hey hazel how long are your cycles usually? pinky/browny tinge could also be implantation, omg how exciting:happydance:

GL. x x x

Hey hazel how long are your cycles usually? pinky/browny tinge could also be implantation, omg how exciting:happydance:

Well, looking back at my diary last year, they range from 29-35 days max. So, i suppose i'm one day late, if i've got my dates right. I think i'm tested too early. It's on my first month ttc so i haven't got a clue!!! lol

I've got a pre conception appt on Tues, so i'm going to ask the doc to take some blood. x x x x

good luck girlies heres hoping it's a :bfp: for all of us babydust and PMA

I'm 3dpo and noticed that I have been having this today as well :shrug: never experienced it before. Fingers crossed its a good sign!

I am currently 6/7dpo and am getting thick white lotion like cm, I have never ha this before.

its not an infection no smell or itching etc. it's on my pant and when I wipe sorry i know tmi lol.

Just wondering if this could be a good sign? I had cramping and fluttery tummy on the 4+5 dpo.

Hi lisa,
I have been having that also for the past few days... I am 6dpo and on my 5th month of clomid. I head is really up in the air with all these symptoms I am having because alot of them could be side effects of clomid. I am so hoping for my BFP!!!! Are you having any other symptoms?? I have been extremely bloated and gassy also... BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!!!

Hi lisa,
I have been having that also for the past few days... I am 6dpo and on my 5th month of clomid. I head is really up in the air with all these symptoms I am having because alot of them could be side effects of clomid. I am so hoping for my BFP!!!! Are you having any other symptoms?? I have been extremely bloated and gassy also... BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!!!

Thanks angel for the babydust ive just inhaled it lol:haha:

only other symptons were
creamy lotiony cm from3dpo till 7dpo seems to have stopped this eveniing though
fluttering and twinges behind my belly button and near my left ovary at 3dpo-6dpo
really dry mouth on 4dpo and 5dpo

what are your symptoms???

Hi lisa,

Thanks angel for the babydust ive just inhaled it lol:haha:

only other symptons were
creamy lotiony cm from3dpo till 7dpo seems to have stopped this eveniing though
fluttering and twinges behind my belly button and near my left ovary at 3dpo-6dpo
really dry mouth on 4dpo and 5dpo

what are your symptoms???

Well since I ovulated I have been extremely bloated and gassy. I have been having twinges in my ovaries, since 3dpo, my bb's are very tender. But this could all be side effects of the clomid I am on as well... Hoping not though...

I had that before I got my BFP. Then it went to watery like I would feel like aunt flo was coming and run to the bathroom only to find clear white patches of fluid

oohh the plot thickens are we :bfp: or are we :bfn: guess we will find out soon, am a little bit excited:)

I'm on my first full cycle of ttc #3 (after an 18-year break, lol).
I'm currently, to the best of my calculations, on Day 22 of a 28-29 day cycle... and I swear I feel like I'm ovulating. Like, right now.
That's not possible, is it?
I hope not, because hubby's way too sick to BD today. He's got a cold & a fever.
But I've had:
1. sore boobs for the past 5 days, but less sore today.
2. now I'm having heavy, whitish-clear, lotion-like discharge.
3. for the past three hours or so, I've had a bad crampy feeling on the right side of my lower abdomen. It is so bad that pains are shooting down through my pelvis, hip, and thigh. The pain is also radiating to my lower back.

WTH??

I'm a little angry, because it was really hard on us BDing every day this month; we're not used to that, and it wore us out and made us stressed.
We BDed for the last time on CD 20 ... with a 28 or 29 day cycle, I felt sure we'd caught ovulation day somewhere in there.
I wouldn't be ovulating this late in the month, would I?
I didn't particularly have any O symptoms mid-cycle, but I estimate that, if I'm ovulating properly, it must've happened on the 9th, 10th, or 11th.

I just don't know what this pain is that I'm now having.

*edit* did some more reading and it just occurred to me that this could be implantation cramps. YEEEE!!!
But I kind of doubt it, I just don't feel like it happened this month, probably just AF coming early or bowels acting up.
I swear i get gas cramps sometimes that feel exactly like menstrual cramps, it's sometimes impossible to tell where they're coming from.

Aww grrlmom

this ttc sucks at times! If u ov earlier it could be implantation :) but maybe it could be u went to o but didn't and now ur ovulating! I'm hoping u o'd earlier and it's implantation xx

fx for u sweetie :hugs:

actually it was my :bfp: babydust and fx for smileyshazza, angeleyes and grrwlmad,
I am gonna test againg on Sunday when af is due but two lines for me today Yeah

I've had this too after my period was late. I actually thought my period had started the CM was so heavy! I'm still testing negative after being a week late, but I'm hoping for a miracle! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->