thick white lotion cm? anyone else had?

Fewrtility Friend had a little tit bit come up for me yesterday saying that after you have ovulated your CM will usually turn a creamy colour or to a sticky consistency. This is because after ovulation the CM becomes hostile to sperm.

I have had this the past 5 days since ovulation, it sounds perfectly normal to me.

hey lisa delighted for ya! Well done with the bfp!!!!!

Its given me hope as I have exact same thing at present, thing is I am no expert with cm and its confusing me. Especially as I have had the twinges you mention and now tonnes of this creamy lotion but its also a bit strechy but very thin streching (tmi) not like ewcm which I had few weeks ago. I tested bfn so far but tested on a cheapy and got the faintest line but you really had to squint! My hubby said he could see an imprint of a line but it wasnt coloured so its kind of invalid, and so I have save some fmu to test later with a frer.
I keep feeling like I am going to come on any second , and I have been quite irritable so reckon af may be around the corner, will be really disappointed this month as I put the leg work in bd ing every day! sometimes twice!!!!

Babydust for everyone else, can anyone please answer my question about this type of cm, lisa you will be a big help if you know, does creamy cm that ppl mention before bfp strech thinly?

So glad I found this thread, I am having exactly the same! Period due next Thurs (28th), I ovulated last week but not sure which day exactly, we bd’d pretty much every day, and now I’m getting a thick creamy white discharge (sorry, hate that word but only way I can describe it!!), loads more than normal, could this be a good sign?? Also have sore boobs and getting slight cramps and twinges - or am I imagining them?! My mind has gone into overdrive and it’s driving me (and my boyfriend!) crazy!

Never had a baby before so no idea what to look out for, keep reading that women are ‘pretty intuitive’ when it comes to telling if they’re pregnant but I haven’t got a clue where to start..!

Thanks for listening and any advice much appreciated,

PP :)

Mine was like that around the time AF was meant to turn up.. it's still like it now but more of it :haha:
Seriously i have LOADS of it.

I think lotiony CM and a lot of it is a pretty good sign :)

FX'd

X

So glad to know it's not just me - there's just so much! It definitely doesn't feel normal.

I guess I just have to sit out the agonising wait until I can test ( a week from now) - fingers crossed!

x

Oh blimey I totally missed your post Lisa – Congratulations :yippee:

Fantastic news – wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

I've been having this since ovulation too,my cycles range from 22-42 days,averaging at 33, i'm currently on day 37, and no AF yet, haven't done a HPT, but fingers crossed 4 all of us. I've heard lots of CM is a good sign!

i feel achy, drained, massive headaches, a little dizzy, irritable, windy and feels like AF will be here anyday ... i also have the creamy cm i'm hoping these are not clomid side effects and that i'm on my way for a BFP xx

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd let you know, i got my :bfp: !! So despite being yucky and messy the cm is definitely be a good sign for those of you still wondering..

PP x

judging by my cm i think i ovulated early so im going by my body and not my ticker, im about 5-7dpo and ive had the lotion cm since this morning. any other "symptoms" i think ive been having (usually they are in my head lol) are gassy, bloaty, really drained, slight heartburn/indegestion feeling, dizzyness, crampy sort of pains in my lower tummy and feel slightly sick today though i think the sickness has something to do with a nasty sausage roll i had for lunch cause i wouldnt be feeling sick already i dont think lol. :) babydust for everyone!

Hi, I'm a newie. I had the same going on since this morning. I just did a test but BFN. Am due tommorow though so will test again in the morning.

Hope it's BFP for you and me!:)

Hey Kira, Welcome aboard the crazy train of TTC.... I'd hold off on testing for a few days, just see if AF comes if not then I'd test for sure... Maybe your OV date was miscalculated..... Wishing you Good Luck hun x

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one having that ever so lovely white creamy cm... I can't stand it... Ugg the things Women go through to get pregnant these days... lol

I hope to see alot of BFP coming soon Good Luck Ladies... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->