Things I'm sick of

MeaganMackenz

Reaction score
As most of the ladies here know, by the end of each pregnancy as wonderful as it may have been, there are things we're sick of.
Somethings are common, while others leave us wondering "is it just me?". So im starting the "things I'm sick of thread" in hopes it'll catch on, we can all do a bit of ranting and some gals can see they aren't alone!
So here's my list: I'm sick of:
- waking up completely to turn over in bed, and taking what seems like an hour to actually turn over.
- random aches and pains in my stomach and back and the inability to do much about it
-people asking if I'm done being pregnant yet
-how slowly I move and how getting up from the couch takes multiple manoeuvres

To list a few, I could go on for days but I'll let y'all have a turn :)

Getting up to pee 500 times a night..

Ha I see your name all the time but I just looked at your ticker and now remember from before we are due date buddies :)

I work at an elderly assisted living and most my residents have Alzheimer's....one resident in particular makes a comment of my weight every single day and I am constantly reminding her I'm pregnant....not fat. I'm getting sick of announcing my pregnancy every morning to a dinning room full of old people!
Beyond sick of this back/pelvic pain
Sick of thinking it's just a burp....nope your throwing up. It comes out of nowhere!

Hearing "I bet you want a boy this time!"

Ommmggggg I hear this all the time too, especially having two daughters already. Or hearing, "oh let me guess! You're having a boy!" bc of how I carry -___- or hearing "oh, that's an interesting name. Isnt that a boys name?"----- not today it is!

Pregnancy wise:
-agreed. Turning over in bed. Takes forever and when you get to the side you want to lay on the feeling I get of all my organs and the baby shifting!

-agreed. Peeing 500 times a night. I pee so effing much!!!

- the fact people think I am fragile! I can mop if I want to!!!!!!!

-not being able to cath my breath sometimes

-washing my legs

-I just feel huge.

-shooting pain in the vag.

Lol pregnancy.... Oh my.

I work at an elderly assisted living and most my residents have Alzheimer's....one resident in particular makes a comment of my weight every single day and I am constantly reminding her I'm pregnant....not fat. I'm getting sick of announcing my pregnancy every morning to a dinning room full of old people!
Beyond sick of this back/pelvic pain
Sick of thinking it's just a burp....nope your throwing up. It comes out of nowhere!

Lol! I can definitely relate. I have patients and most of them are new faces with loud opinions.

Lol, "I can mop if I want to!"
That gave me a good laugh!

Counting carbs and sugars! GD makes life interesting, especially in a country that doesn't understand diet pops or sugar free anything.

Not sleeping more than 2 hours at a time because I have to pee or roll
Being kicked so much in one spot it feels bruised.

I can't wait for wine and Oreos!

Acid reflux and not having room to breathe.

Waking up to turn over

Being asked if I've had any twinges yet

People assuming that because I haven't text them back within an hour I'm in Labour

And agreed on the turning over in bed thing that's the worst!!

On the whole I'm not too fed up yet bit definitely fed up of waking up to turn over in the night and the last few nights I have had terrible hip pain on whatever side I sleep on so then have to turn over multiple times to try and get comfortable.

I am also fed up of OH's work making more demands for extra hours, weekend work and expecting him to be on call at night and over the weekend in the week leading up to my due date, er no, he is going to be on call for me all through April.

Highly agree with turning over in bed taking a huge amount of time! Gonna add to this by saying as soon as I have turned over and gotten comfy I then have to get up to pee anyway!

Fed up of people assuming that I can't walk to the other building at work or carry a shopping bag - I'm pregnant not an invalid!

Fed up of not being able to do the washing up without pain - I can't reach the sink as the bump gets in the way and when I persevere and do it anyway our sink is so deep that it pulls my back and all the ligaments in my side if I'm there more than 5 minutes (and can't ask hubby as he just doesn't do it right!!)

I'm sick of the baby on my bladder! Anytime I move, get up, shift around etc I get a ping to my bladder. I can't sit still forever!

I'm sick of the constant colds and coughs I have caught and then recaught as my immune is so low. On the plus side my leg hair is hardly growing so makes epilating a lot easier!!

The constant peeing -- it's so annoying!
Random leg cramps that leave my leg sore for days after
Outgrowing my maternity shirts(!)
The effort it takes to get up out of bed/chair/floor
Painful head butts against my cervix on a daily basis
Feeling hungry all the time, but with a stomach that fits roughly 1 tablespoon at at time

Wheee, pregnancy is awesome!:dohh:

The debilitating spd ... turning over at night is excruciating :(
Constant acid reflux
Bladder pain from baby moving and now she is fully engaged it hurts to even just move.
People at the school saying "you still not had that baby yet?" Urm obviously not....Do you see a baby yet?
Not being able to keep my eyes open during the day because sleep is non existant at night :(

5 more days left for me starting to feel like there is a light at the end of this tunnel although the next hurdle of getting over the csection is always a challenge too lol x

Throwing up at night because of acid reflux.

Not being able to get comfortable on the sofa or in bed.

Not being able to clean my house to that standard I want because I can't move/ it's too painful to move.

Just generally sick of being pregnant

I agree.. definitely the amount of effort it takes to roll over in bed.

Baby simultaneously being lodged in my rib cage and on my bladder.

Refulx.

Pain in my tailbone and hips.

Not being able to have a beer to help my irritability subside lol.

Not having energy to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->