Things I'm sick of

Restless leg at night!! I try and excersise more during the day but my back can only take so much, which is depressing. I miss being able to run and burn off all this energy I have for some reason. Being able to bend over without my mouth filling up with stomach acid would also be a bonus.

8) Being an ass to my 2 yo DD because I have limited patience and short temper. Don't think a day goes by im not screaming at her :(

That feels better xx

I too have lost most of my patience. My kids and dog get the brunt of it :/
We've planned a family day in July with the girls to a small children themed fair. It's like the travelling fairs with rides but most if not all the rides are for small kids, no crazy stupid scary ones.
I figure after all the crap I've put them through being pregnant and how much of a huge help my 6 yr old has been we owe them a day for them :)

^^^ this. Yes my poor son and dog have been getting the worst of my horrid mood swings and attitude, we are going to spend the day at a big trampoline place with an arcade and bounce houses on my next day off so he can run some energy off... I haven't done this for him since I first got pregnant (this used to be a once a month thing!) I've just been so stressed with work constantly being tired, prepping for baby and moving I haven't given him as much time as I should be :( though we did spend an hour in a blanket fort he built the other morning and had some "pancakes" with big teddy and little teddy (his bears) and he read me the caterpillar book (in his own lovely version) which he enjoyed doing and made me feel better that we got a little bit of non grumpy quality mommy son time together

Oh and I have one more!

Constantly being asked if this is my first (I assume because I'm young) then saying no my second with a smile and hearing back OH YOU MUST BE A PRO! (Almost always in a sarcastic tone) -.-

If you think they're handsy now just wait til baby is here! My dh actually started smacking people's hands because they just had no shame! The touching and the constant 'the baby must be cold because she doesn't have socks on - in the middle of bloody summer!! Actually I could have a whole rant just on all the ridiculous things I keep getting told by them...

I think I am going to need a sign that says please don't touch, or at least learn how to say it in Mandarin. I'm already ready for the comments when not only I leave the house fully showered after 2 or 3 weeks but when I take baby out at that age.

Great thread :)

1/ I'm also sick of people's reaction when I tell them this is my 3rd boy.
2/Sick of feeling he's going to pop right out when I'm walking and not being able to walk far.
3/ sick of the period pains & braxton hicks coming every 10 mins at night, convincing me I'm going into early labour!!.
4/ sick of thinking ...... Oh no I've got another 5 weeks to go yet and feel like he's ready to come any minute!!.

Apart from that, I feel great :) xx

Just thought of another one lol....
I'm sick of antinatal appointments and blood tests lol thankfully though today is my last ever appointment before having baby on friday ny csection ... need to have my last steriod injection in half and hour then im done with that clinic :) lol....although can't say im lookong forward to this injection because as some of u might already know they hurt like hell!!!! and not only that yesterday's injection left me with an awful side effect....COMPLETE INSOMNIA iv literally been awake all night so im not looking forward to tonight's sleep at all....like sleeping isn't hard enough already xx

Even those its still kinda early but:
-being uncomfortable no matter what I do
-not being able to fully enjoy my (possibly)last pregnancy BECUSE i know being uncomfortable is only going to get worse
-knowing the geneneral experience/knowledge of being pregnant/having kids, but still getting treated like an idiot/12 year old....by random people.
-being asked if im having twins "to replace the other two" (jokingly i hope) by my ex and his family (we have my first two together unfortunately)
-being told (mostly by friends/family i havent seen since my last pregnancy) that they thought i was "done" because i already have one of eCh
-my SIL acting like im being selfish because she doesn't have any kids...she says nothing to her sister is on her 7th pregnancy with diffeent fathers
- having to force myself to eat, when i was starving 5 seconds before my food was done

Heartburn
I'm sick with my 3rd death cold of this pregnancy and would kill to be able to take some NyQuil. :-(
My ab muscles are slowly separating and the pain is like a red hot poker in my belly button. Trying to suck a baby in is hard.
Having to sleep or rest sitting up (heartburn).
Not knowing what labor is going to be like and being scared.
Starting not to fit into my maternity clothes and missing all the clothes I have in my closet.
Worrying about what my body is going to be like after he's born.
Natural child birth.
Having interventions during birth.
Peeing every six seconds - every time I move, wake up, blink.
Feeling gigantic.
Linea negra, darkened nipples, and dark spots around my eyes.

I have a lot of complaints. Lol.

Oh man...
I'm sick of having to pee fifteen minutes after I just went, inevitably when I just lie back down at night to get comfortable.
Pain in my hips, inner thighs and back
Exercise not being enjoyable, I just feel worse afterward
Waking up every morning around 2 AM feeling sick because I am soooo hungry and then can't get back to sleep
Mood swings, especially at my husband and son :(
Can't reach my lady parts to trim, or legs for that matter
I could go on, but those are definitely my chief complaints!

Shaving is totally miserable right now!
I can manage my legs still mostly, but the lady bits I'm going by feel. I always miss somewhere. My belly won't move to let me see what I'm doing haha.

Not that I'm having any sex to really worry about maintenance, but who wants an 80s bush? :rofl:

Shaving.... Its scary. I was swabbed for GBS last week and all I could think was 'I wonder what it looks like down there...'

Insomnia, trying to clear space for baby things to come out of loft but having nowhere to put anything. Bending down to clear up things that used to be easy to deal with but now feels like a mammoth effort!

Being told "You're so tiny!" all the time and asking where I'm keeping that baby :( I don't go around telling pregnant women that they're "So big!"

Hip pain! My ridiculous agonizing hip pain is back!
I was hoping to escape that as the back pain subsided and the pelvis pain isn't constant anymore.

Also, I'm sick of feeling wet down there. I don't know if it's discharge, water or I'm leaking pee. It's gross. I don't want to wear pads before I have to for Pete's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->