Things I'm sick of

Yep totally agree with rolling over in bed!

I'm sick of people saying I bet you want a girl this time!

I'm sick of feeling like I'm squishing baby when I try and put some socks on!

I'm sick of heartburn!

I'm sick of all the Braxton hicks this time that get quite strong that I feel like labours about to start.....then fizzle out!

I'm sick of the taste of iron tablets!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaahhhhh!!!! 😂😂😂

I'm sick of
Not being able to bend forward
Braxton hicks that take my breath away
The reaction I get when I tell someone this is our third daughter
Not being able to poop normally
Gurgly stomach after eating

I'm sick of

I thought I was alone with the gurgly stomach after eating....WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT LOL x

All of it. I just want my baby in my arms now.

I'm sick of

I thought I was alone with the gurgly stomach after eating....WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT LOL x

Idk, I tried googling it but all I got was digestive stomach is squished or some crap. It's annoying.

Things I'm sick of:
- Heartburn!!
- Taking forever to turn over in bed as someone mentioned, and the pain that comes along with it.
- People asking if my husband and I are excited/getting excited. Well duh! XD

I'm sick of not being able to sleep how I want! If I wake up on my back I feel guilty and paranoid I did something wrong.
I'm also sick of squishing my stomach sleeping unless I have a ridiculous down pillow under my leg that is a pain in the arse to move when I turn over.

Yes, I made the thread so I could post the million things I'm sick of haha. Keep it up gals! We all need a bit of complain time guilt free!!

Things I'm sick of:
- Heartburn!!
- Taking forever to turn over in bed as someone mentioned, and the pain that comes along with it.
- People asking if my husband and I are excited/getting excited. Well duh! XD

I hate it when people ask if I'm excited!!! I'm like "no geez not at all we are dreading it....no duh I'm excited!"

Sleeping is a nightmare. It hurts so bad!
Joints just locking and popping in and out when they want to
Waking up at 3 am feeling like I'm so hungry my stomach is digesting itself.

Incredibly sick of gaining weight and my doctor being a brat about it!

I second the people asking if I'm excited. Really?
Also second the not being able to sleep how I want-always been a stomach sleeper...
... And while I'm on the subject, I'm sick of not being able to sleep. Sleep? What's sleep? I'm lucky to get 4 hours at night, then dead throughout the day, then wide awake again at night.
And I'm sick of people thinking it's ok to come up and touch my belly. I've started touching theirs back and have been getting some interesting reactions. If you don't want your belly touched, don't think it's ok to touch mine. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean you can enter my bubble!

Sick of hearing my doctor tell me to eat healthy! I am already on a GD diet and eating so many veggies in place of other things.

I am also sick of my dr staying with my 7 week scan date of April 26 when every scan since then has said between April 18 and 20. Then he acts all surprised when baby is measuring a week ahead and tells me to eat better and exercise more to slow down his growth. REALLY???

And the hands! Chinese people are very hands on and love to touch baby bumps because their sense of personal space is totally different than someone from the U.S.

And the hands! Chinese people are very hands on and love to touch baby bumps because their sense of personal space is totally different than someone from the U.S.

LOL I've had problems with this in the US... Do what I do and rub their belly back... People get confused lol

Iv been quite lucky with the belly touching this time around can't say anybody has gone there except my best friend she can't keep her hands off it lol but she is allowed after all it will be her god child :)

Although I am sick of the belly comments like "oh wow you have really popped out your belly is huge!! you must be so uncomfortable" like I don't know how big my belly is already and of course im not uncomfortable I just ran 4 miles and feel great ... of course im Uncomfortable lol x

Not being able to attend to my ahem* lady garden - haven't been able to see it for quite some time lol!

Burping and getting a bit of sick in my mouth at the same time.

Being uncomfy in bed - especially if I have had to get up for a wee and had been quite comfortable before I had to get up!

Trying to work out whether I am getting new stretch marks on my belly or if they are left over from last time..

Other than that it's all good lol ☺️ I know I will miss being pregnant when the baby comes. Second time if def harder than the first though x

If you think they're handsy now just wait til baby is here! My dh actually started smacking people's hands because they just had no shame! The touching and the constant 'the baby must be cold because she doesn't have socks on - in the middle of bloody summer!! Actually I could have a whole rant just on all the ridiculous things I keep getting told by them...

I'm sick of
- being told how glad I must be to be having a boy this time.
- being told I'm getting bigger every day
- being weighed!
- a very painful head sticking in my ribs
- walking like a cowboy after sitting for a while because it's so painful
- not being able to play properly with dd

This thread is making me feel lots better on a particularly bad day! So here's my input...

- not being able to sleep beyond 5am.
- waking to wee every half hour.
- feeling starving then only being able to eat a pea - and that gives me heartburn!
- heartburn and reflux.
- achy legs when I've done nothing.
- having a cold
- baby simultaneously trying to dislodge my ribs and bladder.
- random pains that convince me labours on it's way.
- constipation and diarrhoea simultaneously. How does that work?!?
- feeling pathetic for not being able to lift heavy stuff.
- not being able to play with my daughter cos I'm too exhausted and grumpy.
- not being allowed to get drunk to cheer myself up :(

-heart burn
-intense baby movements that hurt
-getting up to pee all night
-uncomfortable and therefore lack of (TMI) "intimacy" w/ DH
-restless legs
-feeling helpless
-wondering what labor will feel like
-random aches and pains (last night I had sharp chest pain for hours)
-acne!!

•Hyperemesis
•Disturbing vivid dreams that I seem to suffer from every time I am pregnant :dohh:

And that's about it atm ... But I'm sure when I am near the end and its summer and I'm a sweaty beached whale I will have a lot more on the list! :haha:

Oh god ive just had flashbacks from last pregnancy when I was heavily pregnant in one of the hottest summers we have had in years... :dohh: :haha:

Awesome thread!!!

I've about had enough of this pregnancy - glad it's the last time Im going through this :cry:

1) Being incredibly uncomfortable in bed. Im a stomach sleeper so being limited to my side is unbearable.
2) Babies position. Think I have a knee or foot wedged under my right rib, feels like my diaphragm is about to rupture.
3) Acid reflux at night.
4) Crap immune system - constant colds.
5) Restless legs when trying to sleep.
6) Miss having a glass of chilled white wine when I need it.
7) Want my body back
8) Being an ass to my 2 yo DD because I have limited patience and short temper. Don't think a day goes by im not screaming at her :(

That feels better xx

I too have lost most of my patience. My kids and dog get the brunt of it :/
We've planned a family day in July with the girls to a small children themed fair. It's like the travelling fairs with rides but most if not all the rides are for small kids, no crazy stupid scary ones.
I figure after all the crap I've put them through being pregnant and how much of a huge help my 6 yr old has been we owe them a day for them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->