Things that disgust OH about me being pregnant

Mine is all of the above. But i think me being tired is the worse for him as I used to be able to stay up late and was always up for doing something but now I get home from work put my pjs on and chill :) xx

Lol, me and my boyfriend were 'getting in the mood' the other day, and i said "hangon let me go to the toilet first else i may end up weeing on you" needless to say, he was a little put off by this comment and the mood was dampened, not by my wee haha!!

Farting. I decided not long into our relationship that i could either hold it in until later, and get stomach ache (or trump on the way out of the door hence making leaving the room pointless!) or i could be brave and just let it out. So i did. And that means i can now too. He just stuffs his nose in his t-shirt collar and pulls a funny face. He's seen the pain i get in from holding it in and he loves me so would rather i didn't put myself through that!

Plus we just have a giggle about the massive amounts I'm doing, it's unreal.

haha, this is exactly me and my boyfriend, he laughs about it, unless I dont warn him and think I can get away with it but it smells then his t shirt is over his nose! haha!

Oooh, the weeing! I literally cannot stop! It comes on really suddenly as well which then creates a mad panic to find a toilet. I got on the train to come home from work on Friday and the minute I stepped onto it I knew I was going to have to go, despite going ten minutes earlier before I left work! I refuse to use the train loos so I was sat there almost in a cold sweat til I got home - an hour later!! Aaaarrrggghhh! Husband spent most of our holiday hanging around outside pretty much every toilet we passed so I could pay a visit. I could write a visitors' guide to toilets in Lanzarote.

Ha ha ha, great thread :D

I can't fart infront of people so that one only bothers me but holy cow! I was a windbag before, but now? Woah, boats could sail!

OH doesn't like my hairy belly which is fine because neither do I. He also hates my moods, again, so do I :(

How the heck have you guys managed to keep the farts in? I have IBS so I couldnt cope before I got pregnant. I managed to go 8 painful months when I first started going out with DH before I gave in...he just finds it hilarious!!!!

I think what annoys DH about me is the painful leg cramps I get in the middle of the night. I wake up in bed thrashing about and screaming in pain (I get them reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad) and he's like WTF!!!!!! Bless him, otherwise the hairy belly, the belching, the needing to pee during sex...he doesnt seem to mind. He's a good un!

Mines my leaky nipples. Makes sexy time less fun cause i won't let him play with 'them' was bad enough giving him a naked hug and abit ending up on his chest!! LOVELY!

Me and Mr are like best mates thou so we just do everything around each other and not bat an eyelid. Although i felt like smacking him lastnight when he let one go by me im not normaly bothered but my god i was going to knock him out lol.
Also weeing while hes in the bath, Hed rather me do it while hes there then let me wet myself waiting for him its a good excuse for me to have a perve on him aswell ;)
x

The farting ...

We actually get in arguments over this...I am like the Hindenburg of human gaseous functions.

He's also not fond of the excess discharge, my graphic discussions of what my body is doing that is disgusting or the belching. Not particularly fond of the peezing (peeing when I sneeze) either...since this has happened while spooning.

I wish I could be so relaxed around OH! I won't fart, burp or pee infront of him. I'm far too embarrassed.
LadyHutch - that peezing whilst spooning really tickled me :haha:

i need to say the excessive CM, i cant take my undies off when we're having a nice naked cuddle..cause of it :(.....

There are two things I wont do infront of DH, fart and poo.

Other than that anything goes! lol

How do I hold it in - no idea but I always have, I just have to go to the loo or something.

x

my oh just laughs when i fart... and yes it happens alot... also tmi but my bowels have gone awful one minute im constipated the next its just awful....

my weird cravings are brushing my teeth... have to do it a couple of times a day and ice... have to eat at least a huge glassful of ice a day hahaha xx

My DH is used to all my wonderful symptoms as I suffer with IBS when not pregnant. Lol I'm quite open about my bodily functions anyway!! He's never farted in front of me though which I find hysterical. Well he has but he was asleep every time when he did do it!!

hahahahaa my oh farts on me... we don't get embarrassed around each otherrrr lol xx

My OH isn't impressed with the burps, the gagging when I brush my teeth, constant tiredness or fidgeting when in bed, having said that, the way he mauls and perves my boobs, I'd say they more than make up for it ;)

Farting is not an issue for us because lets be real people fart lol. He is way past sick of my snoring though, wowzer! And even though he wouldn't say this im sure he'll be glad when the baby is here and i can try to start to get my body back :) I know i will be!

I think my OH is fed up of me being fine one minute, and then practically sobbing with tiredness the next. Oh, and the farting! Can't help it, but the other day even I was horrified by one I'd done! And it was in B&Q! I completely denied it, but as there was no-one else down that aisle, I don't think he believed me!

There's no way OH could be disgusted by me for farting-- he does it all the time and often times, he comes into the room I am in JUST to fart.

There's nothing I've really done that has disgusted him. I vomited a lot during first tri, and I was really upset because I couldn't clean it up or I would vomit again... and he cleaned it up. He was a pretty good sport, actually.

In this respect, I am very appreciative of his attitude. :)

EDIT: Mood swings. Lots and lots of low/high mood swings. He's lost his patience with that. Wants to murder me for it lol

OH and I fart around each other all of the time. Mine are much much worse since pregnancy! The urge to pee makes him weary, too haha. Sophia kicks my bladder and one of these days I think she's going to do it while I'm sleeping and I'm going to pee all over my OH. :doh:

Question if anyone else has had anything like this happen.

Sophia has started kicking really hard - hard enough that OH can feel. I'm nervous she's going to start kicking during sex and he's going to feel and be totally put off from having sex. Anyone else been through that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->