Things we can not say out loud!

I just stumbled across this and have a huge rant, so here goes

DH sent me a text yesterday morning that our friends think they might be pregnant, normally I would be over the moon for a friend being preggers, this being said our friends are 40, she has 3 kids, her oldest is 21, the middle is 14, and the youngest is 3, he has 3 kids oldest 19, middle 14 and youngest 12, they have 2-3 kids to a room already, they barely have enough money as is and are calling DH and I once every couple months to ask to borrow rent money or food money, her 14 year old is basically raising the 3 year year old, he got fixed before his youngest was even born (which makes the whole thing seem kind of fishy and I think he needs a DNA test done) so yesterday I was miserable, why do people that don't even take care of the kids they have now get to have more, but DH and I can't seem to have one. We have worked really hard to pay off our house, and build a financial nest egg so that we will be financially set with a kid no matter what happens. so last night DH tells me that they did a test and got a very faint positive so they don't know for sure, but I just know how the world works.
Rant Complete.

I just stumbled across this and have a huge rant, so here goes

DH sent me a text yesterday morning that our friends think they might be pregnant, normally I would be over the moon for a friend being preggers, this being said our friends are 40, she has 3 kids, her oldest is 21, the middle is 14, and the youngest is 3, he has 3 kids oldest 19, middle 14 and youngest 12, they have 2-3 kids to a room already, they barely have enough money as is and are calling DH and I once every couple months to ask to borrow rent money or food money, her 14 year old is basically raising the 3 year year old, he got fixed before his youngest was even born (which makes the whole thing seem kind of fishy and I think he needs a DNA test done) so yesterday I was miserable, why do people that don't even take care of the kids they have now get to have more, but DH and I can't seem to have one. We have worked really hard to pay off our house, and build a financial nest egg so that we will be financially set with a kid no matter what happens. so last night DH tells me that they did a test and got a very faint positive so they don't know for sure, but I just know how the world works.
Rant Complete.

because the world sucks arse! try not to get down. fx for u xx

I have a small rant,

It's about people who are just plain effing stupid when it comes to being pregnant. You don't get UTI's just because your pregnant so don't come and tell me to 'get ready' for them because
1. I have only ever had one in my whole life and seriously doubt that I will be getting them all the time
2. you told me that your dr. who just happens to be mine as well said that you don't have one!
She also comes to ME for advice and when I tell her something I read goes
'Well how do you know, you've never been pregnant' :growlmad::growlmad: it just UGH makes me so irate that if she wasn't pregnant I'd beat the crap outta her for being stupid! Not to mention I already want to since she is sleeping around on the father of her baby, while planning their wedding for next month :dohh: I just don't understand how someone like her who does nothing but be mean to people, whore around and complains about things like, the baby being a boy instead of a girl, that she has to pee all the time, that she hates being pregnant, that people get mad at her for drinking nothing but pop and eating nothing but crap. and I can't! What have I ever done to deserve not having a baby! I mean I know I'm not a saint but goodness what does a girl have to do around here!?

Ok sorry I'm done ranting it just bugs me, A LOT, I try not to even really talk to her anymore.

P.S. don't feel sorry for the dad of the baby though, because he's been told about her indiscretions and is still with her.

It appears in order to have kids you must, Leach off the system, not pay your bills, not work, and be a bad parent, then you get all the kids you can accidentally get pregnant with! GL and Fx'd for a BFP for you!

I have a small rant,

It's about people who are just plain effing stupid when it comes to being pregnant. You don't get UTI's just because your pregnant so don't come and tell me to 'get ready' for them because
1. I have only ever had one in my whole life and seriously doubt that I will be getting them all the time
2. you told me that your dr. who just happens to be mine as well said that you don't have one!
She also comes to ME for advice and when I tell her something I read goes
'Well how do you know, you've never been pregnant' :growlmad::growlmad: it just UGH makes me so irate that if she wasn't pregnant I'd beat the crap outta her for being stupid! Not to mention I already want to since she is sleeping around on the father of her baby, while planning their wedding for next month :dohh: I just don't understand how someone like her who does nothing but be mean to people, whore around and complains about things like, the baby being a boy instead of a girl, that she has to pee all the time, that she hates being pregnant, that people get mad at her for drinking nothing but pop and eating nothing but crap. and I can't! What have I ever done to deserve not having a baby! I mean I know I'm not a saint but goodness what does a girl have to do around here!?

Ok sorry I'm done ranting it just bugs me, A LOT, I try not to even really talk to her anymore.

P.S. don't feel sorry for the dad of the baby though, because he's been told about her indiscretions and is still with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->