Things we can not say out loud!

"we are trying to get pregnant" thats what i really want to shout, but not telling them because it will only get moaned at, and you shouldnt be getting pregnant at your size blah blah blah!

Oooh and someone is spreading rubbish and i really want to tell them to pi$$ off!!!

There's a girl I know who got pregnant around the exact same time as me. She smoked despite her doctor's objections during her whole pregnancy, even switched doctors because hers told her it was bad. She didn't evem look pregnant. Not ony that but got completely wasted apon chance also. Barely had any morning sickness, unlike me. I miscarried at 5mo to Turners after being sick 24/7 and making sacrifices. She had a healthy baby(so far).

She is now pregnant again, up to the same thing, and I am still getting healthy from my miscarriage. I can't even get pregnant anymore it seems.

The only good thing is she wanted a gorl and it's a boy. My baby was a girl. Go me!

"I want to take a pregnancy test!!!!! 6 more days and I will take one. It's all I can think about!"

Think my husband's sick of me saying it so thought I'd write it on here!

There's a girl I know who got pregnant around the exact same time as me. She smoked despite her doctor's objections during her whole pregnancy, even switched doctors because hers told her it was bad. She didn't evem look pregnant. Not ony that but got completely wasted apon chance also. Barely had any morning sickness, unlike me. I miscarried at 5mo to Turners after being sick 24/7 and making sacrifices. She had a healthy baby(so far).

She is now pregnant again, up to the same thing, and I am still getting healthy from my miscarriage. I can't even get pregnant anymore it seems.

The only good thing is she wanted a gorl and it's a boy. My baby was a girl. Go me!

Ok, I have been feeling bad for myself and hoping for my BFP. I would give up a BFP for the next couple days for you to have it. You so deserve a BFP after that one!!!! :cry:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Anyone else tired of people saying, "its about time for a baby". If I hear one more person say this I am tempted to scream at them that we have been trying for 18 months and had two miscarriages! I know they don't know all of that, but when did it become appropriate for total strangers- like the checkout lady at the store- to comment on it being time to have a baby?

Ok, I have been feeling bad for myself and hoping for my BFP. I would give up a BFP for the next couple days for you to have it. You so deserve a BFP after that one!!!! :cry:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you sweetheart. :flower:

People complaining every 5 minutes about their pregnancy that only took one cycle to conceive!

I just want to moan that its just unfair! the whole thing!

because we all want bfp and it's really down to luck if we get them.

and my cycles only 26 days so I get a new go quite often, but even 26 days can fee l like a lifetime! :-(

that is all!

I just want to moan that its just unfair! the whole thing!

because we all want bfp and it's really down to luck if we get them.

and my cycles only 26 days so I get a new go quite often, but even 26 days can fee l like a lifetime! :-(

that is all!

You're right. It's really just 4 weeks. Remember how quick 4 week was BEFORE we started trying? I was told I can't do meds next cycle because I hyperstimulated this month...that means one whole cycle no injectables...its like the world has ended! :cry:

I hate how EVERYTHING is so expensive [-( and how insurance companies don't infertility as a medical need [-X . If I meet my deductible.... You should pay for it! Point blank. I shouldn't have to come out of pocket for everything. And have to get Pre-authorization for medication but then get the run around on what pharmacies are allowed to even fill my prescription. :growlmad:

i cant stand to c people's pregnancy scan as their photos ....and then the fruit pregnancy thickers and then they even have up their positive HPTs tests...

oh my goodness u dont have to rub it in our faces...

darn it...

i think ladies who got their bfp should move over to the pregnant forums why the hell they are in the ttc forums beats me....

When a lady you have befriended on here announces they are pregnant and you are really happy for them but also very jealous! And you don't really know how to feel about it all!

When a lady you have befriended on here announces they are pregnant and you are really happy for them but also very jealous! And you don't really know how to feel about it all!

I think that is a tough position. If I were to get a BFP I would feel bad announcing it here because I know how hard others have struggled. I know it's hard to hear and I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. But, for those who announce it here I understand that they are so excited.

URGH! a girl i know from when i was in school is due about 5 days before i would have been if i didnt have a CP in April, is all excited on FB about her 20 week scan which is next week :(

OMG i want to cry i thought i was fine with it (obviously not) its not fair, she didnt even mean to get pregnant and it was all an accident, yet me who wants a baby gets pregnant and cant even keep it :( Booo!

I hate that a girl I work with is pregnant because she was jealous of her little sister being pregnant. She constantly milks her pregnancy and is apparently now unable to walk up a flight of stairs. All she does is moan about the pregnancy and tell everyone how un-maternal she is... Yet has stuck her scan photo to her pen pot and carries it round everywhere with her! Sorry major rant lol.

It also bugs me how everyday a scan photo is posted on fb. Babies everywhere but here lol.

Sorry I needed a rant after a long day at work in the heat :flower: x

its annoying me how there are people who are pregnant everywhere, on fb and on here on the ttc forums. And one person on my fb who is 16 has just had her "accidental" baby and i am going to have to unfriend her due to amount of updates on how her baby is, it's only day 2 of having him and i understand she is excited and happy but i don't want to know if it has just farted!

hey ladies,

after reading some of yall post i am having a good laugh....i hope i don't offend anyone....

we all deserve our bfps....

hope u ladies are feeling better and it helps to let it out....

:hugs::hugs:

we have a BFP announcement part for anyone who is lucky enough to get one. So hopefully no 'rubbing in our faces'
i think girls who post here, wont announce their BFP as a single thread as we all know each of us have our own little struggles xx

I get super jealous too, but I admit my profile pic would be my scan pic too. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->