Things we can not say out loud!

That's quite nice lol. Maybe I should just be more subtle about things

it seemed to work for me lol. try making it seem more spontaneous xD it gives them a ego boost too :haha:

Good idea :) this is only cycle 2 so there's hope for me yet hehe

Arghhh!!

Was having dinner with oh's mum and step dad last night and I don't know how the subject came up but they started talking about baby's and having grandchildren! Oh's mum said that she would love to have grandchildren but not for another few years yet as 'she's not ready to be a grandmother'

Ermmmm.... My body my choices!! I will have a baby when I decide to! Not when it suits you and when you feel ready to have a grandbaby!

I felt like saying 'oh we are trying now so tough luck' lol

Instead I just smiled and concentrated on my food!

don't know why I bothered with contraception all of those years, waste of time, should have saved myself time and money. I HATE FACEBOOK!!!!! Why do people have to validate there lives through it, no one cares. Thats why I got rid of mine. Oh and I hate people who don't seem to care about there kids, they only had them so they can get a house and don't have to work.

I got rid of Facebook too it's annoying anyone that can contact me has my number! Flutter bye your totally right it's your body your choice my mum doesn't want me to have children yet. But it's not her decision as much as I love her dearly I am ready and dh is too. It's our life's!

Arghhh!!

Was having dinner with oh's mum and step dad last night and I don't know how the subject came up but they started talking about baby's and having grandchildren! Oh's mum said that she would love to have grandchildren but not for another few years yet as 'she's not ready to be a grandmother'

Ermmmm.... My body my choices!! I will have a baby when I decide to! Not when it suits you and when you feel ready to have a grandbaby!

I felt like saying 'oh we are trying now so tough luck' lol

Instead I just smiled and concentrated on my food!

Sorry, I just gotta say it....'she's not ready to be a grandmother' ?!?!?!?!? You even had me fuming at that comment! :grr:

I have no idea how you didn't say something.

I was in shock tbh!
Plus I'm quite a shy person so I don't really speak my mind!
I was sooo angry inside tho!

Ok so....
I HATE people on Facebook who constantly update their status every 5 friggin minutes about how much food their baby's eaten or when their baby has just done a poo!

I also hate how suddenly everyone's profile picture is a scan picture and how there's constantly 3 million pregnancy announcement statuses every time I log on!

Ok so I guess I'm just jealous but it feels like everyone is pregnant but me!

I agree. I do have posts with my son in them, but not every five minutes (like one a week). I feel horrible because I am truly happy for my friends, but it is like a constant reminder of what hasn't happened yet. Especially since like 6 of my friends got pregnant around the same time as our first miscarriage so for the past year it has been a reminder of what I should have been going through.

Urgh! saw a kid earlier swearing, there mum thought it was funny :/

You wonder what goes through some people's heads. How embarrassed I'd be if that was my child! Soap comes to mind ohthejoy'

Oh it pisses me off when you see people smoking around kids does my head in, i think people will have a shock when i have a child as they will be told to bugger off if they tried it!

DH's mom keeps telling me I'm too old to not be having a baby. We haven't told anyone we're TTC. Then she tells me that she's too old to be a grandma - that she won't be able to chase the baby around. And everytime we get together, she asks me if I want alcohol. I politely decline because I'm TTC and why risk it? Then she brings me alcohol anyways and watches to see if I drink it. I take itsy bitsy sips until she's not paying attention and then dump it down the drain. It's so freaking aggravating. And I can't say anything to DH because it's his mom. Such freaking crap. I know I'm getting older! I've been trying! ](*,)

You wonder what goes through some people's heads. How embarrassed I'd be if that was my child! Soap comes to mind ohthejoy'

Well yesterday I saw a pregnant woman walking down the high street, a can of red bull in one hand and a cigarette in the other. That poor baby :( they're all a different breed those sort of people. Horrorbags.

when pregnant women, take drugs, drink huge amount of caffiene, drink and smoke. it makes me mad.

Omfg! I just HAD to tell you ladies this! Iv just been looking on Facebook and a picture that a girl had posted was of her baby with a beer bottle in its hand! No word of a lie! Yes the bottle was empty but the top was off and the baby was about to put it into his mouth! The caption underneath was 'just like daddy' oh dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->