Things you assume are common sense, but aren't?

Im sure if my husband saw this thread he would be able to add another 100 pages just on me

Oh God, this is embarrassing. :blush:

Until I met DH I thought flaccid penises stayed the same length as when they were erect. I never knew they got smaller. DH still gives me crap about it. :rofl:

When I was in school, my friend told me that when you have a poo if the water splashes back its your waters breaking :haha:

Back into the cow thing. Until I was about 22 I thought all cows (girls and boys) could produce milk. I had no idea it was just female cows who just have birth, I presumed they were just born with a milk producing ability!!

An old boyfriend thought that venison was the meat from a very large bird

I've just always assumed that, BL :blush:.

This bus my favouritest thread ever :rofl:

xxx

I see to think the saying was "pedal to the medal" it was only when we brought ds1that v tech dinosaur car which says metal I found out I was wrong!

Pineapple is like a bush!

My friend thought:

Isle of Wight was in London
Genuinely does not know who Henry VIII was.

I see to think the saying was "pedal to the medal" it was only when we brought ds1that v tech dinosaur car which says metal I found out I was wrong!

This reminds me... I thought the phrase was "float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beamer" because that's what it is on Cars :dohh:

I thought Blackpool was near Brighton until I was 21

Back into the cow thing. Until I was about 22 I thought all cows (girls and boys) could produce milk. I had no idea it was just female cows who just have birth, I presumed they were just born with a milk producing ability!!

Same here... Until recently. Lol

My sister thought that Mexico was a state....

My sister thought that Mexico was a state....

I thought Mexico was next to Edinburgh until I was 18?! My college friend went to Mexico and came back with an immense tan, I was gobsmacked... 'Has it really been that warm in Scotland?!' :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->