Things you assume are common sense, but aren't?

oooh my best friend thought peanuts grew on trees! haha

My friend didn't know there had been queens and kings before our current queen. Wasn't quite sure what to say to that!

My university roommate asked if Germany had the same summer as the U.S.A. she was confusing East and West hemisphere with north and south. :dohh:

I thought when you got new tyres you got a whole new wheel. I told hubby I was glad I'd get rid if the dent.

I'm glad he put me right before I went to the garage!

This thread is making me laugh

I thought gammon was a type of game bird :blush: shows what 7 years or so of vegetarianism does to your knowledge of meats.

My friends husband asked her if aeroplanes have indicators so the other aeroplanes know which way they are going.. I was there when he asked and we cried. . We still tease him about it today! :haha:

I thought when you got new tyres you got a whole new wheel. I told hubby I was glad I'd get rid if the dent.

I'm glad he put me right before I went to the garage!

The first time I went to get new tyres, they asked what size did I need.....I said "ermm small ones?" The guy nearly fell off his chair laughing. My boyfriend at the time got a load of stick as he worked at the garage.

I didn't know you gave them a specific code off the tyre.

I only recently figured out the dial on the toaster is for the amount of minutes the toast stays down for. I thought the numbers were temperature settings.

And when I was very young I thought when you ate food it went down into your legs, I always wondered why people's legs weren't bigger if that's where all our food was going!

THIS THREAD! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I only recently figured out the dial on the toaster is for the amount of minutes the toast stays down for. I thought the numbers were temperature settings.

And when I was very young I thought when you ate food it went down into your legs, I always wondered why people's legs weren't bigger if that's where all our food was going!
It's minutes?!

Whaat, I thought it was temperature too?!

THIS THREAD! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's minutes?!

:rofl: :rofl: This makes me happy.

I thought it was temp too....

I just think 'ooooh 3 sounds good' :rofl:

I only figured the toaster thing a couple of years ago too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->