Think I’m pregnant whilst on the pill.. help :)

Amour

Reaction score
Really strange can’t believe I’m posting this.

I missed about 4 mircogen (COC) pills last month (not consecutive) I’ve been not the best about taking them as my OH is in the military and it sometimes seems pointless taking them.

I technically don’t have any official cycle days as I’m on the pill but 9 days after DTD I had clear pink mucus, my first thought was implantation bleeding but initially thought it was too early until I googled and realised it could be right on time!

Now I’m going through the past 2 weeks and I’ve experienced

Intermittent nausea starting from 5 days after DTD I thought it was down to some chicken I ate the day before.

HUNGER especially at night

Uterus feels full and tender

Cramping especially in the morning

Pinching / pulling twinges /popping in uterus

Still trying to decide if my boobs feel sore! I never get sore boobs before my period only had them half way through my last pregnancy. But now they feel slightly strange and nipples seem more erect but I can’t be certain.

But something that made me really sit up and take notice was shortness of breath :wacko: ... a 10 minute walk I do twice everyday had been feeling like I was 8 months pregnant I was so slow and felt short of breath which of course is weird! But I googled and see this could be an early sign.

I’m too scared to take a test. I need to get my head around the idea that I might actually be pregnant first. Curious to what others think? I know 4 pills is a lot to miss but as they were not consecutive and I’ve continued taking them (not doubled up) I believed it would be very unlikely I could become pregnant and it was just one occasion.

Thoughts anyone?

You should test to be sure. Good luck.

Definitely test. Good luck I hope you get the outcome you’re after x

The chances are low and typically pill withdrawal symptoms are similar to pregnancy ones. The spotting was probably due to missed pills just.

The chances are low and typically pill withdrawal symptoms are similar to pregnancy ones. The spotting was probably due to missed pills just.

Yeah as I was thinking but this feeling is just something else. My solace is if it’s happening I guess it really was meant to be.

Also I shouldnt have withdrawal symptoms as I didn’t come off the pill just missed some here and there but continued taking the vast majority and for this cycle before the signs I’ve been quite good at taking them.

My boobs definitely feel weird not sore or painful but fuller and there are veins everywhere.

I’m still too scared to test because it officially becomes real then I need to deal with the possibility in my head first.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->