Think I just got my BFP!!

Hi honey :hi:

How is everything going? Look at my ticker!!!! I am now a member of your club :wohoo:

Hi honey :hi:

How is everything going? Look at my ticker!!!! I am now a member of your club :wohoo:

Hiya hun :hi:

Omg yay!!!! Congratulations hun! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance: :yipee: :baby:

I'm not too bad thank you hun, suffered another Migraine last night, it's awful! Ended up in Hospital for 4 days last time! :( xx

Shit! Oh no, hope it goes away quickly xxxxx

Oh rubbish :(

All I've had so far is heartburn for 5 days!

Oh rubbish :(

All I've had so far is heartburn for 5 days!

Sorry to hear you have been suffering with Heartburn hun, it's awful and makes me feel sick! Not had it for a couple of days though, fingers crossed yours goes away soon :hugs: xx

Just thought I would share with you all, our little miracle's heartbeat at 17 weeks and 3 days, it's so strong now! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4tFijfp6p0

I noticed in your sig that you had a private scan. Did you arrange it yourself? Or did you have your booking appointment first?

I noticed in your sig that you had a private scan. Did you arrange it yourself? Or did you have your booking appointment first?

I arranged it myself hun, I couldn't stop worrying but once I had it, put my mind at ease a little bit.

Happy 8 Weeks :happydance:

Thats a really awesome video. Be great to look back on that one day with your LO :) Glad to see things are going well with you :)

Thats a really awesome video. Be great to look back on that one day with your LO :) Glad to see things are going well with you :)

Thank you hun. I said that to my OH hehe, will be showing LO these videos when they are old enough :)

Happy 20 Weeks :happydance:

Thank you muchly :D

Its always awesome to have these memories for your child to look at. I saw my scan picture a few years ago and even that amazed me lol Id have found a video of my own heart beat great :D A special thing for you and your child to share down the line.

I think I got my bfp!
I tested yesterday and *thought* I saw a second line. I examined it in different lights but wasn't sure, it seemed colourless so I just wrote it off as an evap. However, it got the better of me this morning and I tested again. I set my phone for 5 minutes and watched the test the whole time! There is def a line, its very very light but pink! I'm not sure whether to take it as bfp or not! It's so light I can't get it on a picture, but comparing it to one I took at 9dpo its def got a line!
What do you think? I'm trying not to get excited but I can't help it lol. I've been TTC for 17mos and was beginning to think it would never happen!

I arranged it myself hun, I couldn't stop worrying but once I had it, put my mind at ease a little bit.

I am worrying too. Did you just contact the hospital?

I am worrying too. Did you just contact the hospital?

Sorry to butt in, when i had both of my early scans i found a private scanning clinic in my city because the hospital wouldn't do it.

I googled "Pregnancy scan (city name)" and i found a few :)

Cool, I know exactly where to go :D I might do that after my booking in appointment on Monday :thumbup:

Sarahcake - You're more than welcome :D Aww bless, must be great to look back on things, would amaze me hehe :)

alveysmummy - I really hope it is your BFP hun, test again in a couple of days and your lines should be darker :dust:

Jo_Bean - I just searched on Google for Private Scans in my area and one popped up, filled a form in online and they rang me to confirm etc, I asked my Midwife for an early scan as I was worried but she said they won't be able to give me one until 12 weeks so we booked privately :)

Evansangel - You are not butting in hun, it's a place for everyone to chat and help others :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"