Think I just got my BFP!!

can anyone see the faint middle line?!?!?

Attachments

• photo (12)1.jpg
    photo (12)1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 29
We had a private scan yesterday and it was amazing! Our Little Miracle is perfect! The Sonographer said everything is measuring as it should do and everything is Perfect. Our Little Miracle is due on 12/12/2012 :happydance: They dated me at 9 weeks and 2 days so I shall change my ticker :thumbup: xxx

*EDIT* We saw baby's heartbeat and heard it! :D

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 22
Congratulations!! I am new to this post, but I just got my BFP last Tuesday. We have twins from our second round of IVF. They are 2 years old. We had one frozen embryo left. It stuck!!!! My HCG level on 12dpt of 5 day embryo transplant was 695. My beta reading on day 14 was 1595! Does that seem high?... I am getting the exact same levels with this pregnancy as I had with the twins...wondering if maybe the embryo split....Has anyone else out there had these readings and just had one baby in there?...

Congratulations!! I am new to this post, but I just got my BFP last Tuesday. We have twins from our second round of IVF. They are 2 years old. We had one frozen embryo left. It stuck!!!! My HCG level on 12dpt of 5 day embryo transplant was 695. My beta reading on day 14 was 1595! Does that seem high?... I am getting the exact same levels with this pregnancy as I had with the twins...wondering if maybe the embryo split....Has anyone else out there had these readings and just had one baby in there?...

Thank you hun :D Welcome to BnB and Congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I'm not 100% sure about HCG levels but if they are the same as your last pregnancy with twins then it could be possible for you to have twins again, I'm not too sure hun x

Thats what i was thinking... twins are such a blessing. we are good with with whatever turns out! thanks for welcoming me!!!

So magical :) Let's hope he or she arrives on time then!!!!

Got our 12 week scan appointment through this morning!! 29th May! :happydance:

We had a private scan yesterday and it was amazing! Our Little Miracle is perfect! The Sonographer said everything is measuring as it should do and everything is Perfect. Our Little Miracle is due on 12/12/2012 :happydance: They dated me at 9 weeks and 2 days so I shall change my ticker :thumbup: xxx

*EDIT* We saw baby's heartbeat and heard it! :D

how exciting! i'm so happy things are going great for you! and not to mention your little one is due on my 23rd birthday :)

Woo:dance: will remember that and mark it in my calendar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->