Think I just got my BFP!!

Brittany - Thank you hun :D Aww bless, will be even more special hehe x

Jo - Aww thank you chick :D x

RainbowDrop - Thank you hun :D x

Do you have a journal at all Hun? So I can check in on you!

Had our 12 week scan today, they put me forward 2 days so I am now 12 weeks and 1 day. Our little baba looked like he/she was waving at us! Also a little wriggler :haha:

Attachments

• Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
  • Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
I'm good. 11 dpo waiting on af. Starting clomid next cycle soooooooo excited to have a normal cycle and to ovulate in 2 weeks instead of 3!

I'm good. 11 dpo waiting on af. Starting clomid next cycle soooooooo excited to have a normal cycle and to ovulate in 2 weeks instead of 3!

Glad to hear you are doing good hun. Fingers crossed the Clomid brings you some luck next cycle hun if you don't get your BFP this cycle :winkwink:

Excalibur :hi:

Haven't heard from you in a while and came stalking to see where you're at :haha: and my oh my what a GORGEOUS scan photo!!

So pleased for you :D Hope you're doing well and the pregnancy is treating you nicely :haha: xxx

Smiley :hi:

It has been a while since we last spoke :shock: I am doing good thank you, been busy moving into our new house, we officially moved in yesterday :happydance:

Thank you hun, the scan was amazing! Looked like h/she was waving at us and wriggling around, so cute! I have some more pictures, I'll upload them for you to see. Hope you are doing well hun? xxx

Attachments

• Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
  • Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
:happydance: I can't believe how quick it has gone, seriously only feels like a couple of weeks since you got your bfp!

Glad you enjoyed your scan :D Congrats on the new house! I moved when I was about 23 weeks pregnant to get it out the way, you'll be glad of moving early when you start getting a big bump and cant be bothered doing anything :haha:

Any thoughts/feelings on whether its blue or pink yet? Xxx

Smiley - Tell me about it lol, 13 weeks already! Where has the time gone?!? :shock:

Thank you hun, we are loving our new house, a lot better than the last area that we lived in! :) I agree hun, better to move early rather than when you have a big bump and can hardly move :haha:

At first I thought it might have been a girl as I was craving sweet things, after seeing the scan photo's, I have changed my mind and I now think it's a boy :D xxx

Aww I was never any good at taking a gender guess from a 12 week scan! So I won't even attempt to have a guess :haha: I was absolutely convinced I was having a girl until they showed me the boy bits on the 20 week scan :rofl: Was so shocked!

Glad you're liking you're new house! We've just applied to go on the council housing list (we live private rent at the mo) and we've been placed n the lowest 'band' :( Never gunna move :(

Glad you're well xxx

Smiley - Don't worry hun haha, people only ask others to guess for a bit of fun :D

I bet it was a nice surprise though as you thought it was a girl :)

Aww hun, you will get somewhere eventually, Council houses take forever to get, better off private renting until a council house becomes available :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->