Think I may belong here....????

Chimpette

3 Handsome Chappies! xx
Reaction score
We have been ttc #2 since September 2009. Our little boy is now 22 months. We got pregnant quickly in October but found out at our scan in December that we had had a MMC which resulted in me having a D&C in Jan.

I wanted to start trying again, so after 1 cycle we did, and fell pregnant straight away, but again in April at our scan we found out that we had had another MMC....

Because we're in England they won't do any tests on us until we have 3 micarriages, but I'm hoping we won't get that far, so I'm asking for any and all information that you can give us.

Any vitamins that helped anyone, anything to help us... would be great!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :thumbup:

xxxx

can i ask whos told u u cant get tests till uv had 3mc? cos i did , i had a lap n dye when i was just 19 ! ( now 29 ) when i mmc and started ttc morgan i went for cd21 test,OH sperm tests etc xx

hope u get the answers u need x

can i ask whos told u u cant get tests till uv had 3mc? cos i did , i had a lap n dye when i was just 19 ! ( now 29 ) when i mmc and started ttc morgan i went for cd21 test,OH sperm tests etc xx

hope u get the answers u need x

Hi Honey,

I guess things have changed in the last 10 years as my doctor and EPU both said that no tests will be giving until you have 3 miscarriages, unless your over a certain age which I think is 35, and I'm only 30, I even asked for just one test and they said no.... They said that they wait for 3 because 2 could just be bad luck.. I mean seriously!

xx

Yeah in Australia it's the same, sad I know right? But again it really depends on your Doctor sometimes they will be happy to go head with tests.

Good luck hun don't give up hope xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->