Think i might be coming in here soon

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
My realtionship with OH just hasnt got any love in it anymore.

i mean i love him more than anything but it doesn't seem like he loves me.

1. When i cry he just walks away
  2. When i feel shit he just ignores me
  3. and the only time he does show me affection is when i give him something (if ya get me) na dthen he gets out of bed and ignores me again

I really feel like im going through this pregnancy on my own and its really getting me down

I know he doesn't love me anymore and i just wish he would just tell me imstead of making me feel like shit 24/7.

I really dont want Aidan to come into this sort of situation and even though it will break my heart in to a million pieces ive got to think of him

Any advice girls i just feel so alone and don't know what to do :cry::cry::cry:
xx

Have you tried talking to him about it hun? :hugs:

It could just be that he's finding you being pregnant hard, not that he doesnt love you anymore. Pregnancy can do strange things to men too. Deffo sit down with him and try to talk it out. If it does come down to it that he doesnt want to be together anymore its better to get it out in the open and sorted out now hun, as if it gets dragged out it'll be a lot harder once Aiden arrives.

Dont keep it bottled up though, it wont do anyone any favours :hugs:

Have you tried talking to him about it hun? :hugs:

It could just be that he's finding you being pregnant hard, not that he doesnt love you anymore. Pregnancy can do strange things to men too. Deffo sit down with him and try to talk it out. If it does come down to it that he doesnt want to be together anymore its better to get it out in the open and sorted out now hun, as if it gets dragged out it'll be a lot harder once Aiden arrives.

Dont keep it bottled up though, it wont do anyone any favours :hugs:

ive tried hun and he just saYs "stope being silly" and then tries to make a joke of it.

:hugs:
XX

in any experience iv had of this even though i wasnt pregnant at the time! maybe there isnt anythin worong, maybe its jus how ur feeling jus now hun! If hes sayin theres nothing wrong then do try n think theres nothing wrong! coz sometimes men do go a bit funny wen we think theres something up n they get kinda fed up with us askin if summits wrong so try acting like everythins ok for a week or so n see how u get on! he may jus be gettin warey coz it wont be long till ur little one is here!
xx

Well you certainly do need to put Aiden first. I would sit down with him and have a serious conversation. Tell him you don't want him to pass it off as a joke because you feel strongly enough about it that you're considering leaving him because of it. This could very well just be hormones, but if you really think its more than that, you need to make a decision.

Whatever you decide though, you can always come in here and we're here for you :hugs: its so hard to go through a breakup when you're pregnant.

Sounds like my ex when I got pregnant, he'd act like it was all me, like he wasn't acting any different. He ended up leaving me a couple weeks later. But some guys just get weird to the end. I have a friend who's guy was acting kinda cold and it was just because he was getting nervous about the baby coming. Once the baby was born things settled down. Who knows. You should talk to him. Like don't let him walk away

You really should make him sit down and listen to how you feel.

You will find in life that your relationships will go through ups and downs... Both physically and emotionally... Especially as you get older and go through different life situations.

The key is communication and the want to keep putting the effort into things.

I set a time, when you know he going to be in and doing nothing..then try talking, and tell him no walking away this time. And if he does..well, it doesnt seem like he would want to make things work. I hope its just nerves at the babys due date coming fast and that he comes around soon xx

Aww hun, hugs....i would make him sit down and listen to your problems and how you are feelings, hes got to understand your hormones, ur fear etc. Pregnancy between 2 partners should be wonderful, not stressful. And if he still carrys on the way he does then break away for a wee while and that will give him a kick in the ass. Im sure he does love u xx

i went through a couple of patches like this when I was pregnant. Turned out it was OH worrying about things work/money/complications left from the ex
I seriously thought he had gone off me once....I was wrong.
I hope you are too, I really do.....and if your not, you wil survive :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->