Think I might be out again

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
Well AF is due on Monday. I am hoping she doesn't show, but got a nasty feeling she will. Apart from a few mild symptons about a week ago I don't have any symptons that this might of been our month. But now got a bit of tummy ache and have had a lot of diorrahea today (sorry for tmi). Usually get some some diarrehea about a week before AF is due ... But just realized that it's 4 days til she is due ...! Woke up this morning really hot. Then had a small sleep this afternoon and woke up boiling! So am now more convinced that AF is coming :growlmad: Gave in and have done 2 tests this week ... Both negative :sad2: Do NOT want af to come!! Keeping fingers crossed ...

Tummy ache is feeling like AF ... Grrrrrrrr ... Though is too early for AF and it's the pain I normally get the day BEFORE AF comes ...

YUP I alway's get diahhreah before my AF. Sucks but it's how I know the evil witch is coming. :( Hopefully it's a fluke and you are pregnant. I will keep my finger's crossed for you. Then again, you never know do you ;)

Thanks. Have also just realized something else, though not sure what this means ... Me and OH BD'd again last night. But today I have had very very small amounts of very light brown discharge, and keep feeling like I have wet myself (even though I haven'!!) Again, sorry for TMI. Not sure if this is something to do with the sex we had or if it could possibly be a good sign???

It's more like tiny tiny spots on the loo paper when I wipe. I did have a very small pale brown patch on my pj's this morning when I woke up - but (again tmi) it looked a bit like when you haven't wipes properly after doing a poo - just slightly lighter and at the front ...

It's all about law of attraction. If you hope for something bad enough, you will get it. Visualize it, keep pictures around. It might sound crazy but that's how I got my house, my car, and my vacations. It's proven to work, just like when women concentrate sooo much on being pregnant they begin experiencing symptoms. Try it, get a big bristol board and make your baby vision board. I swear to you I've done it and I will post it on her for you to see lol...

I'm not too sure I understand what you mean ... I have often heard people say if you wish for something long enough you will get it ... But we have been wishing and trying for so long I feel like I won't get it ... :(

It's more like tiny tiny spots on the loo paper when I wipe. I did have a very small pale brown patch on my pj's this morning when I woke up - but (again tmi) it looked a bit like when you haven't wipes properly after doing a poo - just slightly lighter and at the front ...

Maybe it's IB? Fx'd for you! Keep us updated!

It's all about law of attraction. If you hope for something bad enough, you will get it. Visualize it, keep pictures around. It might sound crazy but that's how I got my house, my car, and my vacations. It's proven to work, just like when women concentrate sooo much on being pregnant they begin experiencing symptoms. Try it, get a big bristol board and make your baby vision board. I swear to you I've done it and I will post it on her for you to see lol...

I'm not sure how I feel about this... A lot of women on the board have been waiting and hoping a long time for a baby. I think sometimes it requires more than just "hoping." It also kind of has the connotation that if you don't get pregnant it means you're not wanting it hard enough... But that's just my opinion.

Honestly, I was trying to shine light on the entire situation :). Your right, it's a toughie. Thing's will happen as there suppose to happen. Can't rush mother nature, and there may be a reason it isn't happening for some of us yet we might be financially ready but what about emotionally. And if we're emotionally ready what about financially. Or the woman wants a baby but the man doesn't....Oh boy!!

AF is due saturday and dh and i also bd´d lastnight and this morn had same discharge as you, but now I am spotting (light pinkish) and am thinking af will be in by the morn...goodluck to you though!!!

Right there with ya Pink. I think im out. AF is due Monday for me as well. I have taken two test this week and both BFN. Just as I figured. Let me know if she shows so we can TTC this next go round again together.

Hi all. The cramps and discharge have now gone, but today can't stop going dizzy. I have had plenty to eat and drink but it is just getting worse. Think I might still be out though. Dr gave me some pills for the dizziness but don't want to take them just incase. Will test again tomorrow morning and Monday when AF is due - if she doesn't show. Austyntyne I will let you know. Good luck to all of you and plenty of :dust: too. Xx

good luck hun i am experiancing the exact same just been to loo and when i wiped its brown discharge me and hubby :sex:last night and i am also due af so i am soooooooooo hoping this is not her ...

12 day's before AF and I am also feeling AF cramps, is this normal? I usually don't feel them 1-2 day's before. So confused. xoxox

All last night and this morning my bbs hurt, but now they don't. Am now more convinced than ever that AF is coming ... Grrrr!

Yes, if AF is late ... Got cramps again today but not sure if that is cos I seem to be very windy today (sorry tmi). I think AF is gonna come on Monday. I just tested again this morning but it was negative. BUT I just saw on the box it says that test can't give you accurate results until te day if your missed period or later ... So I am hoping it is a false negative ... Not feeling very hopeful anymore :(

Have just been incredibly sick - think I just brought up my entire food intake fo today sorry TMI. Although I now feel totally yucky I am hoping it is a good sign ... Keeping fingers crossed that AF doesn't show on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->