think i'll watch this tonight war in the womb

helen1234

Reaction score
https://tv.sky.com/preview-growing-babies-war-in-the-womb

looks interesting

xx

We've got it set to record, I hope it doens't try and tell me my Little Pip is being naughty though - he's far too cute to be misbehaving :)

I'm watching this now....it's so cool:happydance:

bummer!! I don't have sky!! Just got freeview! Wish I can watch this as well

Thanks - will watch it on demand if it's on there :)
x

yep watched it, was intersting and made me actally more scared of pre eclempsia as my BP is up but lucky my urine had no protien today in it. Still scary stuff! but informative.

I thought it was really negative.............didn't like the presenter at all!!!

i thought it was negative as well, i always thought i was loving and nurturing my bubba but i'm actually trying to kill him off before i've even conceived him. thought it was a bit weird in places and what up with that womans boobs think she'd have put a bra on lol

I watched this, thought it was good, but not as good as i would of expected.

I was hoping to see all the amazing stuff thats going on and happening, and although you do, it spent alot of time talking about the bad parts. A bit disaapointed .

It's soo amazing that all of that is really happening inside us! Its crazy x

I thought the same only it was kinda of truthful. Just not what I thought it was going to be about.Now I have been up sickall night and that info i learned has scared the hell out of me, never mind the high bp i already have. Maybe should not be watched by pregnant women.

And yes helen that women should have worn a bra Darren and his mate where both watching it here and it felt awkward lol

I watched it too. It definitely was an eye opener to what we must go through, i'm soo going to drink more milk from now on, getting scared my teeth will fall out lol

dreams I have lost some already and i drink loads of milk! at the start i didnt drink so much and good ones just fell out. I thought it was from the sickness and acid. So do drink loads of milk, midwife says its a good thing the milk. I am addicted to it now actually. so hopefully i wont loose anymore. at the mo there the enamel from them is on my toilet bowl. :(

what up with that womans boobs think she'd have put a bra on lol

:rofl:I thought that as well....I'm not a complete prude but it wasn't really necessary was it???:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->