Think im being silly but opinions appreciated

angelbump

Reaction score
Okay so i took a pregnancy test this morning im about 5-6 dpo i think (i know very early but had a dream about a positive prg test and just had to)
Anyways i think it was invalid as the dye took ages to reach control line and the control line didnt look that dark. This afternoon i went back to get a pic to show what it looked like this morning and found this line.
I took this picture after 'washing it' with water to see if it goes as i heard some evaps dissapear when rinsed with water.
I know i cant trust it as its waaaay past timeframe but dont know whats going on. Has this happened to anyone before and were you pregnant or not?
Thankyou x

Attachments

• 20171017_135040.jpg
    20171017_135040.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 99
I'm not sure if I can see anything sorry but it's still super early so hopefully you will see a line in a few days :)

I know i was silly to even test and totally didnt expect anything at all and its so far past time frame i know it cant be trusted just wanted some opinions as the line stayed after adding water and rumour has it the line stays put if its a bfp and evaps dissapear?? Just wanted to know how much truth is in it through others experience xx

Sorry, I only see an evap line close to the control line. Still super early though so time to keep testing. Gl x

Is this any easier to see where it is?

Attachments

• 20171017_143004.jpg
    20171017_143004.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
This ones hard for me! It looks like a block of a dye run for sure.. but inverted I definitely only see one line where it looks like it belongs! Test again for sure && keep us updated! Good luck girl <3

See now inverted I can see 2 lines &#55358;&#56596; maybe wait a few days an test again

Its a strange one isnt it? I'm not convinced and will test in a few days for sure but for it to not dissapear or anything does make me wonder what if??? Thanks ladies x

I can definitely see it on the inverted test :)

Could you be a day or two ahead? I got a similar faint line at 7dpo with this baby. :) I definitely see it, it's just hard to tell the color.

I took another test at lunch time and there wasnt anything there. My pee was more diluted but deffo nothing there. I dont think I'm further ahead??? Im going to test fmu tomorrow and see what happens I'll be using a different brand too just to mix it up a bit lol :) congrats mrsb! X

I took another test at lunch time and there wasnt anything there. My pee was more diluted but deffo nothing there. I dont think I'm further ahead??? Im going to test fmu tomorrow and see what happens I'll be using a different brand too just to mix it up a bit lol :) congrats mrsb! X

Thank you. :flower: My evening urine (as long as I wasn't drinking a ton of fluids) has always been better than fmu. Not sure why? Maybe you could take another one this evening and just watch it. It could have just been an evap or a funky test, so trying another brand is a good idea! Good luck! Cant wait to see your next test!

Aww thankyou, I'm gonna hold out til tomorrow but so scared of getting nothing. The anxiety is horrible not wanting to see a bfn but needing to know either way! Hate the tww xx

I totally understand! I was a mess during the tww :haha: Its crazy how long those 2 weeks seem to last.

Its the same as the last 2 weeks of pregnancy they semm to last 1984763 weeks instead lol :) will keep you updated x

Totally stalking to see your next test. got everything crossed for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->