Think I'm going mad!!

Im sprry, except ur first frer, im not seeing anything on any other test

TinyD, can you try a contrast/brightness tweak on that test you just posted? If not, let me know and I can give it a try

This is about the best I can do on my phone lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 25

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 14
I see faints there! Fx they get darker for you hon! Baby dust!!

Today's test. Only done about 20 mins ago....I can see the faintest of lines again but I seriously think I'm going mad now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 36

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 10
I see a faint line on both the second test above, and v faint on the IC! FX it just keeps getting darker...

Thanx for looking. AF is now a week late, surely those lines should be a lot darker by now :( took 2 ICs today and both looked the same, super faint lines that make me think I'm going crazy lol x

I may see something on the last test. As long as the witch is not there, u have a chance :)

Thanx for looking. Today is CD 41, My cycle is usually 30-32 days so I have no idea what's going on. All these 'maybe' lines are freaking me out lol x

And again....I know, I've got a problem lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 34
Definitely something there at the very top of where the line should be, but not sure if I'm seeing the rest of a line or if my eye is just connecting the dot from that dark spot to where I think the line should be. Either way, I'd say that's a yep :)

Your tests look promising hope it's the start of something for you!

This mornings test with fmu, looks negative to me :( CD 42 now, sti no sign of AF have no idea what's going on x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 16
Another from tonight :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 17
See, I feel like I see something on that one... v faint but there...

I thought I could see something on that one too but I really don't trust my own eyes anymore lol took another this morning with fmu and this is what I got....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads