• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm going slightly mad...??!

KittyCat82

Reaction score
Hi Girls-hope you are all doing fine. I have moved over from TTC this month. Been TTC no 1 since Jan 2010-Hubby has SA-all good. I have had cd 3-all fine, waiting for cd21 results at mo. Started getting all a bit stressed and obsessed with TTC last month (was using CBFM for 4 months too) so decided for my sanity to go back to NTNP and been doing pretty well...until...randomly I decided to get a baby prediction reading on internet-it came back saying December and a girl which is all fine...then more randomly I walked past a clairvoyant reading whilst shopping in town and though oooh, why not! Well, she said some things that didnt really relate then suddenly she said "You are trying to conceive" I didnt say anything, she then said "You will have 3 children-but it will take you a while and I see you going to hospital-it's your tubes" she then said "You have a scar on your stomach" My mouth must have dropped open at this point-My appendix burst when I was 13-I have a big scar on my stomach. Anyway, I asked if she could see an age for children and she said 34!!! I'm 28!!! I guess I just need some reassurance to take it all with a pinch of salt?! I guess if I had real problems-why would she see three kids? Just wondered if anyone else had had a reading-good/bad...why does TTC make you do these things? I feel irrationally upset now :( Xxx

Hey

Didn't want to read and run!

Don't worry, you can't take a reading as gospel, hopefully you will have your 3 children and it wont take too long at all. I hope your results come back good.

My mother in law had a message when she was at her psychic circle but I've made out to her it can't be right, although I am really hoping it is! lol

x

Thanks hun-I read back my message after I posted it and thought, Jees-I sound like a mad woman!! Like I said, I thought I was doing well this month NTNP...Oh well!! Like my OH said-if its gonna take another 6 years to sort it out, it must be fairly serious so wouldn't that make it unlikely to then have 3?! Out of interest, what did the physchic say about you then? x

Hey i wouldnt take it all too seriously. It may be that you will have 3 by 34. So you never know. Definitely take readings wii a pinch of salt, some of them can pick up on some things as they are talking to you, although there are a few genuine ones out there too.

She got a message and part of it was "enjoy your grandchildren" which she took great delight in telling me, so I replied "Oh are you having some then?" , then I said Oh you don't think bil's gf is pregnant do you? They don't know we are ntnp and this was the month before I took my last pill although we had decided that it would be when we would.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->