Think I'm grasping at straws but...

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
I swear I see a second line! I know clear blues aren't always reliable though so I won't get my hope up until I see a FRER or digi. AF isn't due till Friday and I only have one FRER left so will probably be holding out a couple more days. Do any of you ladies see what I see or am I just crazy :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 82
I can see a slight shadow of a line. Could just be an indent or something but it could be the start of something.

Here's another. It's so hard to get what I see to show up 😞 I really don't want to get my hopes up but I hope I'm right! These next couple days are gonna take forever. I'm gonna try to hold out until Thursday morning for my FRER if I can make it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 66
I see something faint in the first pic, but nothing in the second one you posted.

Good luck!

Thanks ladies! Makes me feel not as crazy :haha: gonna try and hold off till Thursday morning to do my FRER. If I am pregnant it should def show by then. I go back and forth from being excited to feeling like I'm just working myself up for nothing. Hopefully I'll have an answer by the end of the week!

I see it in the first pic x early lines do disappear after 10 mins or so with those tests, so don't let that worry u x fingers crossed for you xxx

I see something for sure! When can you get hold of a FRER to check?

I see it :) it's a nice thick line too. i just had 2 tests like that too, started bleeding last night but still having pregnancy symptoms and its light, period also due Friday, good luck to you!

Took a FRER this morning with FMU and completely negative 😞 Feeling pretty out now. AF should arrive anywhere between now and Saturday so won't be testing again unless I'm late.

Stop taking FRER!!! THEY ARE CRAP!!! look at my thread FRER RANT DONT BUY NEW ONES

Stop taking FRER!!! THEY ARE CRAP!!! look at my thread FRER RANT DONT BUY NEW ONES

It was an old style FRER not the new curved one. Either way if it is a false negative I'll wait it out. I'd rather just have AF show than see another negative :flower:

Oh OK! Well I hope its a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->