Think I'm having a chemical.

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
Think I'm having my 3rd consecutive loss. My internet cheapies are getting lighter instead of darker. Ugh

I'm sorry to hear this :( are you testing at the same time of the day? I.e urine isn't more diluted? When is af due?

Yes today's FMU seems much lighter than yesterday's. AF is due in 2 days. Not sure how much to trust internet cheapies though

Internet cheapies can be hit and miss can you do a digital ? I did an Internet cheapie got pink lines so did clear blue digital and got pregnant 1-2 straight away just to make sure the line on the internet cheapie was getting darker I did one Thursday at 4+4 and the line was really dark then I think Internet cheapies can take a long time to get darker sometimes and definitely takes till after your due on try a digital :)

My frer at 9dpo was dark. My problem is the internet cheapies were getting lighter. Although I've just took 2 and they're darker again I'll post pics

I wouldn't trust the cheapies. As long as there is a line, I wouldn't worry at this point (not easy, I know!). Hooe all is well. :flower:

Internet cheapies. Top yesterday, second and middle this morning, bottom two today PM urine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 50
Frer 8dpo top and 9dpo bottom. I'm now 12dpo, might buy more frers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 22
I sure hope the cheapies are being foolish. I hope you get a sticky babe!!

I sure hope the cheapies are being foolish. I hope you get a sticky babe!!

Thank you. I think we were pregnant at the same time with my youngest! I remember us being in the same due date thread I think

I had the exact same prob with the internet cheapies and got myself in a right panic due to it being my first bpf in over a year (last ended in loss). I bought frers and superdrug own and both showed darker lines immediately! Honestly throw the cheapies away, they create nothing but stress! Boots are doing 2 for 1 on frers at the moment!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Hopefully but my son came a month early so may be March! :0 I see your due in March. It's awesome we've been pregnant at the same time 3 times over!

I think I have progression this morning yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 27
It's totally darker isn't it?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 21
I'd say it's darker. I HATE IC's. I had a scare with them this pregnancy, and now I'm almost 36 weeks along and everything is fine. Frers are best, but even they can start being a bit iffy after a certain point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->