Think im out again....... :(

meltanton

Mum of1,2angels&expecting
Reaction score
Hey ladies sorry not been on here over the weekend. been a busy one, went ice skating for the first time in 12 years n was petrified about falling over just "incase"
Anyway last cycle i experienced a chemical pregnancy and i am now 8dpo on this cycle, me and the OH bedded around OV and i was feeling pretty positive , even tho im due on in 2 days which wud mean my luteal stage is only 9 days roughly.
However exactly right on cue like last cycle ive started getting horrendously painful BBS 2 days before AF due and mild tugging cramps.. i really think AF is on its way or even worse it could end up havign another CP.

Feelign really down now. This TTC malarky is so hard! Makes me think how on EARTH did i fall preg by accident 5 years ago wen i was obese and unhealthy.. and not now when ive lost so much weight and am alot fitter and ACTUALLY TRYING.
grrrrrrrrrr~!
Rant over........sorry ladies lol
baby :dust: to everyone xxx

may i add...my temps have stayed up since OV day and reached 36.7 and stayed there for the last 8 days which is the onlyu thing keeping my hopes up..barely.. does any one know if they start to drop if AF is on her way?
Thanks in advance x

Yes hun your temp drops the day before or the day of AF. Sorry for your CP, hope you get a BFP soon! FX'ed!! :dust:

Thanks Monalisa.. fingers crossed temp stays up. FXd for your :bfp: too x

Wishing you lots of luck, i had a CP last cycle & even though i'm only CD3 i'm really nervous already that it's going to happen again, it's just so disappointing FX'd for you xx

sorry to hear about ur CP faith , it is disheartening and gets you worried it wil happen again. But FXd this is ur month hunxx

your not out till AF arrives hunni good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->