Think i'm out!

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
i think i'm out. 13 dpo and 2/3 days late have spots of blood pain in left side like a stitch, just waiting for AF now. Its really hard to sob quitely at 4.30 am as dh has to be up for work but he done his best to comfort me and this is one of the many reasons i love him. Not sure if i can do this month after month at 38. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry to hear that tigerlilly. So sorry. I am glad DH is so loving.

AF is due tomorrow for me. I had some brown stuff on Tuesday. Then nothing until today and I think there are some spots. I felt pretty low this afternoon. Lots of questions.

x

Awww hon i am so sorry, please be careful though, if the pain continues, with the spotting its possible its an ectopic pg. Sending you all kinds of love and hugs, to you and your dh!!:hugs:

i've had no more blood nothing on fingers (sorry tmi) still period pain feeling a bit confused :wacko: shall see what tommorrow brings

Even if your :af: comes this month, please try and stay positive :flower:. Im 39 ( 40 in 5 months ) and we have been trying for 13 months now. I too cry every time my :af: arrives, there are times each month when i feel i cant do it anymore. But we have to be positive, fingers crossed for you and much :dust:
:dust:

:hugs:Hang in there , and wishing you strength and a gentle hug

Even if your :af: comes this month, please try and stay positive :flower:. Im 39 ( 40 in 5 months ) and we have been trying for 13 months now. I too cry every time my :af: arrives, there are times each month when i feel i cant do it anymore. But we have to be positive, fingers crossed for you and much :dust:

this is the first time i cried actually it was sobbed my heart out :cry: i'm begining to wonder perhaps letting go each time af gets here might be a better way to go than the stiff upper lip approach! big :hugs: to u x

Hello I am 42, 6 months post depo (horrible stuff) I had 1 cycle since then which was on 05/18/11 (Dark Brown) haven't seen AF since. I have all of the PG symptoms BFN on FRER yesterday. I have nausea, bloating, sleepung, peeing alot, right side pain and flurring in tummy???? I called and made an appt for friday we'll see how that goes. Anyone experiencing this....Or post depo TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->