think im ovulating... help!?!!

WantingChild

Reaction score
First time tracking ovulation and not sure what I'm doing. I just know I dont want to temp yet, so I bought ovulation sticks... :thumbup:

OH and I are trying for our first baby together. We BD'd last night, and by the looks of this test, should we BD tonight and tomorrow night? This photo was taken close to 5 minutes after I peed on it. ...with evening pee. :haha: lemme know what you think?? Also, after 10 minutes, the line was already fading. Not sure if thats a bad thing or not. :shrug:

I've been lurking on here for quite a bit doing research more than anything but this is our first cycle actually trying and OH stopped pulling out. I am very excited to join in on the fun in here! Baby dust to all!!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• ovu.jpg
    ovu.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 14
Forgot to mention, yesterday I had a TON of what looked to me like EWCM. Never noticed so much before. It was clear and stretchy. I'm on cycle day 10. Could that be right?

welcome to the board. congratulations on officially trying. we are officially trying this cycle too. same situation here i was lurking around doing research for the last 3 months. i would say that is def a pos.

we are going to try the every other night with 3 consecutive days once i get my positive....IF ..IF we can..if not i think 2 should at least give us a good shot. I usually have some ovulation twinges so i'm going to base my decision on that. i dont want this to feel like a job LOL

i'm not sure about the CM because ive read you're supposed to check it when not aroused and maybe after a BM and everytime i do that its always creamy...so no clue on that..i bought so preseed just in case.

cd 10 can be normal...are your cycles regular? mine are like 21-29 days so i can get my positive anywhere from cd6-cd14

I have 23 - 25 day cycles. At least that's what I've gotten from May until now.
So I am very regular. I thought that may be too short for lutheal phase but I guess not if I ovulate this early.
I noticed my cm during the day while at work and I didn't have to go searching for it lol. I've never noticed any twinges before but this is my first cycle tracking so I'm on the lookout for any and everything that is different. :haha:

I just checked my stick again lol and I know you're not supposed to but it ended up being just as dark as the control line so I guess it didn't fade like I thought. :shrug:

I didn't see much on the sticks the last few days then a huge line tonight so ill just BD tonight and call it good maybe. Good luck and let me know how your poas goes :)

Definitely positive. Bding tonight would be a good idea. Sometimes when the OPK starts to dry, it can make your result look lighter. That's why they tell you not to look after the recommended time. Good luck. Fingers crossed you catch that egg!

Wasnt able to BD last night. Hubby was tired. I already told him that we need to last night and tonight. :nope: Ugh they dont understand the small window we have each month. Anyways, if he happens to be in the mood tonight, (I'm too stubborn to initiate it again after he didn't want to last night) we may do it tonight and hopefully it's not too late. If we aren't able to, maybe the night before last was enough. I dunno. I'm so discouraged tho. :cry:

He has a son from a previous relationship so I think he just doesn't understand my position. I've been feeling very crampy the last few days. Not sure if it means anything or just nerves or something but anyways. I'll do another ovulation test today and see what it says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->