think i'm ready...

sara1786

Reaction score
I cannot stop thinking about names, baby clothes, having children ect...

I was due on June 9th with my first pregnancy. Ever since then I have constantly thought of what it would be like to have a newborn in the home. I want it so bad!!

Was told not to try again until September, because my 2nd mc was in March, but I am so ready...

My husband won't even consider trying & will only be intimate when I am not ovulating. When I told him I found names that I really like he shut me down completely & said "we're not having this conversation"

Sorry... just kind of ranting... very sad.

sorry about your loss.

i just had my mc last month, we are getting conflicting info about when we can start trying again, but we are both ready, the pain is not going anywhere.

i have heard that mc can be really hard on husbands, and they have a more difficult time finding the support.

goodluck

I think if you are ready to try then you should...except maybe your husband isn't yet. He could be taking it hard and need some more time. Maybe talk about it and see if you can get on the same page. Good luck!

yeh don't tell him when you're ovulating! Hope it all goes well and I am sorry you had to experience such a terrible loss xx

I know your pain. I lost our baby in March and was devastated. We are now trying to conceive and I am terrified. Wish you the best of luck.:thumbup:

im sorry to hear you guys are on seperate pages, that can be hard, i also experienced this. i wouldnt recommend that you lie about when you are ovulating though lol, when he wis ready, it will be that much sweeter

You may want to talk to him openly and ask him how he feels about trying again. He's probably just fearful which would be normal. I bet u after a good talk you'll both feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->