Think todays the day!! Puppies maybe? 9 Here

Hopefully this works;

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002755371255

Will have to excuse the half naked toddler cuddling pups/roxy in some of the pictures lol

Well the Runt (little BD) is not far behind the next smallest pup now! Its getting harder to weigh them now though on my little kitchen scales in a salad bowl :haha: They go though mad half hour stages now of "running" drunken crawling around the box at supper puppy speed lol

awww soo adorable, we almost got a gsd pup the other day, but another couple had 1st refusal, :cry: gonna stalk you on FB :D would love when you get 1/2 a chance - i appreciate u must b pretty damn busy, if you could give me advice on trianing a gsd.... anytips etc, as a gsd is def what we're going for,

awww soo adorable, we almost got a gsd pup the other day, but another couple had 1st refusal, :cry: gonna stalk you on FB :D would love when you get 1/2 a chance - i appreciate u must b pretty damn busy, if you could give me advice on trianing a gsd.... anytips etc, as a gsd is def what we're going for,

Will do hun haha the busy bit has not started yet really weaning is when the Fun starts once mum stops feeding so much and cleaning up their mess.

Gsd's can be easy to train you just have to be repetitive to make sure they remember and don't let a puppy get away with something because it's cute when they do it, because a 2/3 year old dog eating your socks and shoes is not cute. You can clicker train them but I dont get on with that, again to start with treats and lots of praise when they first do what you have asked. Then cut down the treats so e.g 1 for every 5 times they listen to the sit command but still lots of praise.

House training again lots of praise don't let the pup see you cleaning up it's mess as it will think it's ok, also when going outside alot of people will introduce the word toilet so last thing at night you cab let him/her out and say toilet and they should go.

Gsd's are very powerful and will get bored and can jump 6ft fences so make sure you keep them mentally stimulated or your house/garden will get trashed, I am yet to get roxy tired enough on a leaded walk so good recall and behaviour is a must because a pup or dog full of energy and bored is a disaster waiting to happen.

They do love to learn which does make training them Easter than some breeds but they need to know you/oh is "pack leader" so to speak so that your the one in charge not them.

This is properly long I'm on my phone but when I'm on the laptop I can give advise better lol x

My husband would melt if he saw your puppies (and dogs!). He loves GSD, and wants to have one in the near future. :flower:

What wonderful news - 9 adorable puppies. Well done Roxy (and you for being there for her - you must have been exhausted! :sleep:). RIP number 10.
xxx

oh yes im still tired I woke up at 7am and by 9am I wanted to go back to bed (oh goes to work at 7am lol).. The mess and the cleaning at 2am was not fun by any means haha I never realised quite how messy giving birth is!

Week old pictures to follow later! We now have a couple of 19oz'ers

Ok so here are some pictures from late last night all fast asleep... 3rd picture Is the little boy I LOVE!

Attachments

• IMG_0550[1].jpg
    IMG_0550[1].jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0551[1].jpg
    IMG_0551[1].jpg
    27 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0552[2].jpg
    IMG_0552[2].jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0553[2].jpg
    IMG_0553[2].jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0554[2].jpg
    IMG_0554[2].jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
more pictures..

They are trying to do the drunken blind walking its soo cute so watch.. 1 yesterday while at the milk bar little tail was going and we all just stood there like awwww

Attachments

• IMG_0555[1].jpg
    IMG_0555[1].jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0557[1].jpg
    IMG_0557[1].jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0558[1].jpg
    IMG_0558[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
they are adorable, wish i was still in the uk, would totally put my name down for one :(

Cuteness overload! :D I love their color!

I really need to keep ontop of updating this and FB lol but been buying baby things haha!! one of the pups is liek 25oz now the piggy!! They are getting better on their feet. Just trimmed their nails last night as to not rip mummys nipples off lol

We have some eyes opening.. Its soo cute going to try and video their mad walking later lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->