Think We Have Names...Opinions...

babyblessed

Reaction score
Hey Girls

I think we have names though with my last name I am not sure...

What do you think

Girl: Hope Elizebeth Beaton

Boy: Kai John Beaton

PS Middle names are heriditory on both sides so kind of have to be! :wacko:

I think those names are lovely ............ my boy is going to be Cyran or Cylan . Usually spelt with a K but My oh wants C . What you think of them names

I think those names are lovely ............ my boy is going to be Cyran or Cylan . Usually spelt with a K but My oh wants C . What you think of them names

how are those pronounced? We're having the same problem, I like Cayla but OH wants Kayla. I think I'm gona have my way!! lol
xx

The names are lovely. Im so jealous of all yous who can call your boys Kai!! lol I lovee it.

love that; have to say like it with a K, but then I am called Katie so biased!!

Just moved to Newton Mearns so we can be settled with this baby and now have house not lift pram up stairs! :)

Ah that'll make a big difference then!
I live with my mum, me and my oh decided its better we stay here. Its a 5 apartment so we all have our rooms (including baby) and there old houses so the rooms are big too. Stayin here until we know wat moneys like when I go back to college n stuff.

Awww, they're lovely names! :D
We've gone for Sophie Ava Vicoria or Riley James Thomas. Although, we'll probably change our minds as its still so early! lol!! :rofl:

Makes sense...have you chosen names?

I wanted Kai for a boy, but unfortunately it really doesnt go with my OHs surname :( So for a boy its: Tyler, Kyle, Logan or Luke. For a girl we have lots! Our favourites are : Callie, Ellie, Elsie or Karli

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->