• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thinking about adopting

A

AngieandKids

hi.i have always dreamed of adoption. i was wonderibg if i could still adopt even with two kids? thanks angie

Yes you can depending on agencies and your children would have to be a certain age before you could start.

Yes you can-in some cases it can be an advantage as some people who give up their children for adoption want them to be placed in a family where they will have siblings. You can contact adoption agencies or your local authority for more information.

With our agency any adopted child had to be 2 years younger than children already in the house, but every agency is different so I would just ring around them xx

With our agency any adopted child had to be 2 years younger than children already in the house, but every agency is different so I would just ring around them xx

Thanks so much! I wil ring today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->