Thinking about Early baby shower.? Advice?

PregnantTeena

Reaction score
So im thinking about having an early baby shower. I am thinking ikinda want it on my birthday because im throweing my self a baby shower that'll be at 20 week or i was thinking 4th of july which is 29 weeks-ish. my baby isn't due till september.

Do you guys think it's to early?

I didn't know the gender until 21 weeks, is if you do it early and want to know the gender, the shower would have to be neutral and no one could get gender specific items. Even if you found out at 18 weeks, it still wouldnt be enough time for people. And as for 4th of July, you can try that, but some people already have things plans for holidays, so you may not get everyone there that you'd like. Maybe just make it special because its YOUR day, not because its already a special day.

Well i always have a bad birthday thats why i was thinkin on my birthday. but then i was thinking 4th of july because i always throw a huge party and i thinkit would all work well with a babyshower then have fire works when i gets dark

Its really up to you..
Whenever you think the time is right. But i agree with the previous poster, assuming your goin to find out the gender, id leave it a little later then 20 weeks jus to be safe. I think July would be a lovely time for a shower, you could have it outdoors. But again its your preference. If somebody else is planning your shower talk to them about it.

Im planning my own shower which is hard but i have no one to do it for me

We don't really do baby showers here but 20 weeks sounds early, 29 sounds better and it sounds like you could plan a better time :)

Is there anyone you could get to at least help you out with things? A friend, family member, anyone? Itll be alot to take on by yourself while your pregnant

ill probably have the m.i.l help with writing who brought what otherwise im onmy own

Aww I would help you if I could hun, sorry you have no one to help out.
I would definately try and do it around 28 to 32 weeks at latest, as it will be too hard to do it all on your own any later than that.

If you're planning your own shower, I would start planning a little at a time to reduce stressing yourself out. But I do think you should wait a bit before having one for what everyone else has been saying.

20 weeks is pretty early, usually you do it in your 30 + weeks. But if that's what you want to do, then go ahead.

Start organising everything weeks in advance so that it doesn't stress you out.

In think 20 weeks is a bit to early, but at the same time it's your choice! I think July would be best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->