Thinking I'm out before I even begin :(

sunshine82

Reaction score
Guess I'm just after a bit of hope really but usually I ovulate day 21 but I've just got my smiley positive opk (CB Digi) but is cycle day 14!!! I'm over the moon to see a smile as I hadn't got a peak on cbfm the last two months so switched to Digi opk instead. This is first month ttc our second baby. Can't Bd until tonight. I think it's too late now to catch the egg? What to do you ladies think I we Bd for next two days am I in with a chance? It was negative this morning but just got a positive now at 4pm. any thoughts would be great X

yep, always try. you can never know exactly when the egg will drop, if it has dropped or when it decides to get flushed out with AF. I say try.

Definitely still a chance! You can O anywhere from 12-48 hours after a positive OPK so you never know where you are in that mix.

Thanks ladies :) think I'm ovulating today have pains and really bad headache. I'm going to class this as ov day so hope last night Bd will be enough to have some little swimmers waiting for the egg. Going to Bd tonight and tomorrow too! It's turned out a lot less Bd than I planned as I was only expecting to be going in to my fertile week this week so was planning EOD until pos opk then every day! Will keep fingers crossed and try be positive! My oh works away three weeks at a time so it does limit our chances somewhat. Took 14 months for bfp with our ds. But think my irregular cycles were a big factor there too! X

Like the others said, I say just go for it! The predictors only give you an idea of when the egg will be released. Just try it and see what happens. :)

Thanks ladies the opk is now negative and blank circle where the smily was 24hrs ago does that mean I ov today or yesterday? So confusing! Lol

The surge only lasts for a set amount of hours so you could still be O'ing but the surge is gone. The only definite way to know would be with temping :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->