Thinking July

jenny873

Reaction score
Hiya, havent been on this site for agess, been moving house etc, moved into a 3 bedroom. Ive already got a little girl Lilly who is now 15 months, and we are planning on TTC again in July, waiting until then because were expecting to get a lump sum of money and were going to put it away for buying what we will need. weve put it off for ages because of money etc worrying that we wont manage and that we might be taking things away from Lilly when struggeling with the 2.
anybody else in or been in the same situation. i suppose u just make sure u manage, but its always worrying.

so anyway July it is, lol me and OH have both got a parent who is a twin aswell, his dad is identical and my dad not so we could end up with twins... more than we bargained for .

thanks jenny x

it is so good to see you hun x x x x
i remember when u went into labour. x x x x
anyway... looks like we will be ttc at the same time! eeeek citin' eh? x
i would love to have twins, even though the thought of a c-section turns my guts! but oh well it wont happen because twins dont happen in our families SHAME!
i think life should be taken as it comes, day by day hun x x x x x x x we all struggle even when were flush, i wouldn't worry you already have most baby things from having a previous bundle of joy so the second one will work out cheaper as well x x x
glad to hear you are doing well x x x x x

Hey hun, lovely to see you!

July will be here before you know it :happydance:

xxx

lol, do you think its a good idea to get the implant out now and have a period before trying x

Lovely to see you! Oooh July is not too far away! Exciting!!xx
Yeah, probably would be a good idea - you can just use condoms in the interim. xx

Yeahhhhhhh Im July too - only 60 days for me and counting.
So exciting xxxx

uuuu good luck jenny 873 and Jenren!! Very exciting. Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"