thinking of going to the gym

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
So im thinking of going to the gym twice a week (or more if i fancy it) but i think i need some encouragement :blush:

Not a fitnessy type person but wanted to wish you luck! x

im the same!! i can think about it all i want..... but it doesnt get me there!!

Good luck :hugs:

Give it a shot, and see how you feel :) I used to always feel so energised after the gym (well, Curves, near enough :lol: ) and I do intend to get back into some kind of organised exercise once LO is here :) They say you need to do something for 21 days (3 weeks) to make it routine (supposedly!) so give yourself a kick, and see how it goes!! :)

Good luck :) I go a couple of times a week and always feel great afterwards :) good luck! x

good luck! I am thinking the same thing to and went back to BMF on Saturday and almost died! Running with milky boobies is not fun:( especially since not done that kinda exercise since October! I couldn't move today - seriously - I was more mobile after the C-section than I was after an hours worth of exercise (which was at 10am and in the pishing rain!)

I did however feel a lot happier!! It does wonders for the blues :D

I just heard my mother in my head saying...

"Yeah, and you know what thought did!"

(People with gobby irish parents may understand ;) )

I'm pretty useless at gymming unless I have hubby to go with. He's 'ard heh, but take to training at home.

hi :thumbup: after alot of persuasion to myself i joined a gym last winter. it was awful cuz was full of "big" men loving themselves and posing in the mirrors and grunting wen they worked out lol

BUT then i went to a ladies gym sort of like curves and it was fantastic! it was so much fun and because we went regularly we got to know eachother and talked the whole time. now wen i go in an hour flies and we're all reaping the benefits of working out and not realising wat we've done lol

hunt out somewhere desgned for women cuz they be far better and less daunting.

Have fun!

xx

i have joined hun and although i had a face like thunder going the other night, when i got home i felt so much better about myself
go for it hun!!

Lou
xxx

I need to join a gym, I used to go to one before I moved in with OH and was 10 stone (which is perfect for me) but since I stopped, the weight has just piled on :(

Good luck hunni, you will feel great once you start loosing the weight

...was full of "big" men loving themselves and posing in the mirrors and grunting wen they worked out lol

This is my perfect kind of gym!! :rofl:

I feel so much better in these places than somewhere everybody is sweating themselves to death on a treadmill.

It does help that I like big men though ;)

haha true i normally like big men but it is hilarious watching them posing and checking themselves out in the reflection in the mirror lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->